Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

niceandclean

Pressure Washers
« on: April 24, 2007, 08:39:44 pm »
Hi, im looking to buy a new pressure washer as the new one i bought is not man enough. I will be using it for gutter clean and clears, and driveway cleaning. I want to use a surface cleaner with it, so what i need to know is the best petrol run pressure washer to buy, and also where to buy from. Any help would be gratefully recieved!!

peternathan

Re: Pressure Washers
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 10:41:57 pm »
hi mate. it all depends on how much you want to spend??
i've just bought a pt250c from tech-clean.co.uk
brilliant machine.

niceandclean

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 10:46:57 pm »
Thanks, I will not be using it every day, prob most Saturdays, but i want it to last and be up to doing the job!

peternathan

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 11:02:54 pm »
like i said it's all down to price. you could save 4-500 pound and get a lower spec one that will work just as good. by lower spec i mean 6.5hp in stead of 13hp and 150 ish bar instead of 250 bar. it might take a little longer to clean an area but if tour only using it once a week it' worth considering.

Eric Lloyd

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 12:01:39 am »
I am in the same boat, and still looking. You can finds loads on Ebay but most are potty. The main players are jetmac systems from County Down, and "musthave it".
Trouble is, some are buy-it-now, some for auction, some are honda&interpump and some anonymous far eastern, some are plus vat & some inclusive, some carriage paid and some £55 or £60 +vat carriage. Confusing or what?
If you want to drive a whirlaway or similar with it I should think a minimum of 300psi and 16lpm flow rate is needed. What does anyone else use?

Eric Lloyd

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 12:02:32 am »
sorry that should have been 3,000psi

Kleen Machine

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 06:53:13 pm »
If there is any interest to buy quality  pressure cleaning equipment and accessories,  at a savings, contact Merrill Fox ( USA )

www.merrillfoxenterprises.com

email
fox@merrillfoxenterprises.com

The US Dollar is now less than 1/2 of a British Pound

Let me know if I can be of help. Delivered quotes are my pleasure.

Thanks,
Merrill