Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

clean team

DOOR KNOCKERS
« on: March 01, 2007, 07:40:37 pm »
HI HAS ANY ONE USED THE DOOR KNOCKERS THAT ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE.WAS WONDERING WHAT THEY ARE LIKE. IF ANY ONE HAS HAD ANY ROUNDS BUILT BY THEM THANKS

http://www.doorknockers-gb.com/

Biscute

Re: DOOR KNOCKERS
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 09:01:23 pm »
I asked that question last year mate and got a mixed reply from them, so i actually havent used them but they seem to have good and bad suport from here. The only advice is go out and do it your self, if you realy want it you can get it, i went out and canvesed 2day as the weather was bad come 12 ish and got myself 11 houses thats near 1000 pound a year for 4 hours canvesing, if you stick at it and work a full day canvesing im sure you will have a round built in no time.

hope that helped Keith
Dont argue with a retard, they will just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

brightnclean

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 09:06:45 pm »
Why use someone else to build a round for you?  Unless you are too busy.

I did 2 hrs every evening for a few weeks to build on the small round that I bought and quickly built up a round to suit myself. After all us WC'ers usually finish early in the day so it gives time to pop back home and have a cuppa and get smartened up and then off out for a couple of hours. Cost = nothng but time.

Majestic

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 09:43:10 pm »
On there site they have the names of some people they have built rounds for, Why not phone one of them and ask them .
I have a lad with me part time , they are comming down to build a round for him in a couple of weeks I will let you know how they get on

clean team

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 08:46:03 am »
THANKS KEEP US POSTED ;)