Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

shammy davis jnr

george systems how about this
« on: December 05, 2006, 10:42:33 pm »
employee days off document ie sick, anual,long term sick,short term sick ,lost days ,days in loo etc
i would like if anyone has one if they could e mail me one  and george i think this would be a great addition to your already brill system
cheers

shammy davis jnr

Re: george systems how about this
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 10:59:22 pm »
i think this will help manage your staff days off etc as well as at a glance you can also reward them for having good attendance etc what do u lot  think

DASERVICES

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 11:04:43 pm »
Also catch then having 2hr breaks, how many times have we seen this  :(

shammy davis jnr

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 11:10:45 pm »
it would stop the old firm monday club lol
no but it is a good data base ithink to have im putting my guys on time sheets after the new year
if they want the cream they need to work for it

carlfoster

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 11:31:53 pm »
Don't mean to highjack this thread but couldn't help but reply to this as I have plans to include something like this in the system I am currently making. Incidentally, it will be free when I release it. ;)

craig jwc

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 11:36:41 pm »
I know on George you can mark down your days off so it schedules the work around these days, but i wouldn't mind it having a schedule so you can pre-enter your holidays and it works it around this.

I have mentioned this to them but i don't think they can do it

Craig

George Systems

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2006, 11:06:13 am »
Hi Guys

It's an interesting idea but we have always tried to avoid getting involved with anything to do with payroll or attendance recording.

I know a lot of medium sized companies use our software but it's really targetted at the smaller Window Cleaning company - usually just one person.

We get a lot of suggestions but we only add new features that we think most of our users will need.

Paul

Paul Coleman

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2006, 11:39:32 am »
Hi Guys

It's an interesting idea but we have always tried to avoid getting involved with anything to do with payroll or attendance recording.

I know a lot of medium sized companies use our software but it's really targetted at the smaller Window Cleaning company - usually just one person.

We get a lot of suggestions but we only add new features that we think most of our users will need.

Paul

I don't use George (I did try it out briefly but stuck to my spreadsheet/database method) but I feel that you are playing it the right way Paul.  The problem with a lot of business software is that it becomes too large and unwieldy and difficult for the end user to cope with.  Programs like George are a breath of fresh air inasmuch as they stick to the specific tasks and do them quite well without bamboozling the end user with rocket science.  When an application becomes too generic, it loses its appeal (IMO of course).

jeff1

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2006, 11:53:34 am »
Don't mean to highjack this thread but couldn't help but reply to this as I have plans to include something like this in the system I am currently making. Incidentally, it will be free when I release it. ;)
Cool Idea Carl, then I can keep an eye on how many days the boss has off, show her the proof and then sack her ;D ;D

seanmcshane

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2006, 04:49:49 pm »
am I right in thinking that George is like that thing the delivery men use with a digital pen or something that you sign on the screen.
Do you clean a house and then stick the pointer somewhere on the pad face and it logs it as done/paid/unpaid etc etc.
How much is it?
I had a look at the free desktop version and it looked good but how does it translate to the handheld thing you have?