Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Bizzie Lizzie

Van Insurance
« on: October 29, 2006, 12:39:41 pm »
Hi All,

At the moment I have 2 vans (I will be selling one of them soon) and have just bought an estate, I was wonerding if there are any cheap van/car insurance companies that someone could recommend - I really need the info quickly as I need to get the estate on the road this week.

Thanks in advance.
Jan - BL

richyvezy

Re: Van Insurance
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 04:46:23 pm »
Hi Jan

Try the link below - a business friend of mine is using them at the moment. Out of interest, why have you gone from a van to an estate ? And what is the van you will be selling ?

Cheers

Richy

http://www.1st-business-insurance.co.uk/commercial_vehicle_insurance_quotes.html

Bizzie Lizzie

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 08:45:43 pm »
Hi Richy,

Firstly, thanks for the link -  I will take a look as soon as I have replied to you.

I am selling an Astra Van V reg

(not sure how much yet -  will probably put it on Ebay (where I bought it from last year)- watch this space!

It has been great but I need more seats.  I keep on using my personal car (convertible) and don't want to keep doing this, as hubby keeps moaning at me!

Thanks Jan-BL

cleanimperial

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 12:16:20 am »
Hi jan

Try quinn direct. I paid £389 last year for my volkswagen caddy van insurance.Had a quote from quinn £249

www.quinn-direct.co.uk

macc

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 08:28:53 pm »
Hi jan.

I swoped to Quinn Direct last week & they saved me £300.

Macc

richyvezy

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2006, 04:35:57 pm »
Just asked Quinn to quote me on a VW Caddy that has a seat converstion in the back, so making it a 5 seater and they wouldn't cover me !! Just said they wouldn't cover 5 seater commercial !! Seems really odd to me.