Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Roy Harding

Last month
« on: November 02, 2006, 08:43:02 pm »
Last month I got tipped £12 off different customers.

Also had 2 bottles of wine 2 jars of home made mince meat for mince pies and a jar of home made cranberry jelly, and two of my customers gave me 3 jars of there honney from there beehives.

I have never had  such a selection before, also a load of apples.

Its nice when people do that.

Roy

jeff1

Re: Last month
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 08:50:25 pm »
They have started tipping you early roy  ;D plenty of time left Yet so loads more to come  ;D ;D

Doing my farms on saturday so will come home with a few 56lb bags of spuds  ;D
a couple of weeks ago one of my customers who does all her own home made stuff brought me and the boss out hot crumpets with home made jam and a nice hot cup of tea. There are some real nice customers out there.

P @ F

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 08:50:48 pm »
You sad man Roy , move to Plymouth , i got a big bag of runner beans a while back , beat that !

Rich   P @ F
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

jeff1

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 08:52:51 pm »
Rich perhaps we could get together and make the lads a stew  ;D ;D any one else got any veggiies for our stew? ;D

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 08:53:34 pm »
I also had 'the last of the Summer wine', and had a carrier bag full of pears; six tomato plants (which are dying in my back garden; what do you do with them?), tomatoes, small tomatoes and a clutch of eggs from a chicken keeper.

It's hard to say, 'No, I don't want them', isn't it!

jeff1

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2006, 08:57:29 pm »
The Boss just reminded me, I had a Gallon of cider from one of my  customers last week they make there own.

Anyone want some cider (can't stand the stuff) like Tosh said its hard to say no, perhaps I could clean the drains with it  ;D

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2006, 08:59:12 pm »

Don't forget to put that on your end of year accounts now you've told the world.

Roy Harding

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2006, 09:00:54 pm »
The Boss just reminded me, I had a Gallon of cider from one of my  customers last week they make there own.

Anyone want some cider (can't stand the stuff) like Tosh said its hard to say no, perhaps I could clean the drains with it  ;D

Now your talking ;D

A customer made 3,000 ltrs last year as a trial run for the big make this year he gave me a small glass. He has it on sale Ive droped the hint but he wont take it.

Roy

Roy Harding

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2006, 09:05:15 pm »

Don't forget to put that on your end of year accounts now you've told the world.

My books are allways up to date income and expense done every night, but you are right tips are taxable.

Roy

jeff1

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2006, 09:34:24 pm »

My books are allways up to date income and expense done every night, but you are right tips are taxable.

Roy
I don't except tips, do you Roy?? ;D ;D
I think if they wanted to be funny they could Tax us on every cup of Tea or Coffee we have. I refuse it all  ;D ;D

macc

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2006, 06:21:19 pm »
You can be taxed on the tip even if you dont take it,  :o

TVCS

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2006, 06:31:25 pm »
Did a clean for an old boy the other week,  Charge him so little I almost pay him but I know he aint got much so I wouldnt mind if I did it for free.
Anyway, just saying bye to him and he went in to his house and came out with a bottle of his 'special Marrow whisky'  his words not mine.
Well I dont think it is whisky strength but  it got me wobbling quite nicley.  Fairly certain it could stip paint too.  Apart from that all I've been getting recently is bags and bags of apples.
Time to try to make some home made scrumpy.
Veni, vidi, vino, splatus.

(I came, I saw, I drank, I fell over...)

Grafters Cleaning Services

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2006, 06:54:53 pm »
got 6 cans of cold pepsi's in the summer from 1 customer
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

jeff1

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2006, 07:01:43 pm »
It can also go the other way, Worked my natts of today, arms dropping off and got a cup of tea from the  next door Neighbours, who arn't even customers of mine?