Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jikwan

wfp rinsing half lit per min
« on: October 16, 2006, 09:50:43 am »
hi jeff
how do you manage half lit per min?
4 jets in line certainly contribute
what are you doing that others are'nt?

also,doesnt your brush get pretty dirty if jets deliver outside the brush?
have to soak it in a bucket frequently?

and, those plastic jets-are they plant sprayers that are sold at garden centres?
Zen is the art of seeing everything.....noticing nothing

P®oPole™

Re: wfp rinsing half lit per min
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 12:42:49 pm »
Hi mate,

Firstly dont just listen to just one person, alot of people here have different opinions and its not a good idea to listen to someone becuase they have loads of posts behind them.

Jeff works in a different way to most of us here, he doesnt cleans frames and takes his brush off to rinse at any height. One thing I dont get is how on earth would 1/2 a ltr a min power four jets and more importantly power up the fan sprays I have tried it and there is not enough pressure even with 2 ltr a min.

ProPole

Jeff Brimble

Re: wfp rinsing half lit per min New
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 12:59:32 pm »
Pro I agree we all have diff methods. I do usually rinse brush on.
Hi guys yes the small jets I use will not power up fan sprays, full stop.
But I found that you just need enough water for the job you are doing, however much that takes.
On regular cleans ott jets , Brush almost tilts upwards bristles same angle as the pole, dirty water falls off the back of the brush and the brush stays clean. Never have found the need to soak the brush, just give it a hand scrub to get the paint flakes off, no probs with spiders webs etc. . Because I originally used a backpack switching off whenever.............. saves a lot with the off switch to hand. I still do the with my trolley. You could try crimping the hose tube.
It just takes practice and thought instead of leaving the flow running,-  put the water on the window, not on the floor.  8)