Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Fairy

Stealing
« on: April 22, 2004, 05:21:48 am »
Hi guys

Didn't know which page to post on but maybe you can help (tell me if I should go on anothr) Do you think I would be wrong if I were to set up on my own and steaL the cutomers from glaze jumping (my boss) but I don't want to take her window stuff cause she does office stuff too and it's warmer.
Am I being really horrible I like her but I only get get paid little mony (£7.25 per hour)
Any advice would be nice
Miss pink wings (fairy)

choice.clean

Re: Stealing
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2004, 08:29:16 am »
if you don,t have ethics in buisness your lost mate. and if you undercut the work price you,ll shoot yourself in the foot. retain your dignity and do it yourself no harm in imitation though.

WavieDavie

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2004, 07:06:09 pm »
Do you think I would be wrong if I were to set up on my own
Not at all, more power to your elbow.

. . . and steaL the cutomers from glaze jumping (my boss)
The word YOU used is steal! Once you're up and running, just think how you'd feel, and what you'd like to do, if someone you trusted did that to you. And, if that's the type of customer you're going to get - "Cheaper than my existing cleaner? Where do I sign?" - you can't complain a couple of months down the line, when someone comes along and undercuts you.

Any advice would be nice
I think you already knew the type of replies you were going to get, what sort of advice are you after?
You're a Scottish window-cleaner? Licensed or not, get yourself along to www.slwcn.org right now !

Davie Park
Dalzell Window Cleaning Service - Edinburgh www.windowscleaner.co.uk

Polepro

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2004, 07:21:24 pm »
Hi Guy's

This threads got to be a wind-up!

I'd like to know more about the "pink wings" is there a picture?

Tom

WavieDavie

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2004, 07:28:04 pm »
I thought that too, but decided to give the benefit of the doubt as it's their first post since joining in November
You're a Scottish window-cleaner? Licensed or not, get yourself along to www.slwcn.org right now !

Davie Park
Dalzell Window Cleaning Service - Edinburgh www.windowscleaner.co.uk