Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Roy Harding

Just starting?
« on: August 17, 2006, 05:43:42 pm »
When I first started. I had a full time job through the week and cleaned on saturdays. I found you pick up a lot more work as you went around as a lot more people saw you at the weekend.

So it may pay a person starting up to try saturday cleaning and see if it makes a differnce.

Roy

Re: Just starting?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 05:58:40 pm »
School holidays are good too for picking up extra work, since the lady of the house is often home with the kids; therefore increasing your chances of being seen and asked for a quote.

drew86

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 06:00:39 pm »
I was thinking that myself as I'am just starting out and finding it difficult to get work, thought i might do family freinds ect. especialy with the gutter fascia and conservatory side of the buisness, could start a keeping up with the jones type scenario.

Drew.
It was this big.

macc

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 08:08:23 pm »
It always the lady of the house you need to see, he will normally say he does them,  ??? , yea right, in his dreams.

Macc

shammy davis jnr

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 10:33:04 pm »
funny that  its the same when they cant aford to pay ya they all off a sudden say they will do them there self from now on  ::) not that old chesnut  but you got me to clean them becase they were not cleaned in three years ,,,i like the people who are up front like ive just been payed off our came into strife with cash flow etc  you dont mind them good people off the world .....is there any left .... i wonder who has heard this one before