Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ronaldo

HOW MANY????????????
« on: August 16, 2006, 09:10:08 am »
Since switching over to wfp how many houses have you knocked on the head or passed on to somebody else due to poor access or just not suitable for the equipment your using?
A bad days fishing is better than a good days work !

Londoner

Re: HOW MANY????????????
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 12:41:40 pm »
Not many but I have refused about a dozen new enquiries because of various problems that put me off. I am now getting very choosy about what I take on. I won't do old windows and access is a big problem round here which ever way you work.

On the other hand, I will now take on leaded which I wouldn't before and there are thousands of houses with leaded glass  that are potential new customers for me. Also a large number of the new enquiries from my recent leafleting campaign are leaded windows . This leads me to believe they always has trouble getting a WC in the past.

In reality there are not many houses that  are unsuitable for WFP that wouldn't have been just as unsuitable for trad.

In general WFP is more flexible and the question is not how many customers have you had to drop its how many more customer you are able to do

Paul Coleman

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 07:30:00 pm »
Since switching over to wfp how many houses have you knocked on the head or passed on to somebody else due to poor access or just not suitable for the equipment your using?

I haven't kept a record but probably about 25 - 30.  This also includes moaners and bad payers though.  If it's just about suitability/access issues, it's probably more like 15 - 20.

edd

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 10:24:22 pm »
240 280 ish