Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: Lost customers
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2022, 03:12:32 pm »
Lost my first jobs due to the cost of living crisis today..2 commercial jobs emailed me to cancel...

I've been cleaning these jobs for over 25 years so I've had a good run....

No jobs last forever that's why you should always take on new jobs occasionally....

Sorry to hear that. They gone cheaper or what?

What industry are they in?

They said they can't afford to have the windows cleaned due to the cost of living crisis.they may have gone for someone cheaper(but my price was fair,I certainly wouldn't clean them for any cheaper)....I've left the door open to take them back on in the future but I can't complain!25 years is a good amount of time to keep a window cleaning job! ;D

Thanks Daz. What industry are they in?

Engineering company
price higher/work harder!

AuRavelling79

Re: Lost customers
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2022, 05:49:55 pm »
Lost my first jobs due to the cost of living crisis today..2 commercial jobs emailed me to cancel...

I've been cleaning these jobs for over 25 years so I've had a good run....

No jobs last forever that's why you should always take on new jobs occasionally....

Sorry to hear that. They gone cheaper or what?

What industry are they in?

They said they can't afford to have the windows cleaned due to the cost of living crisis.they may have gone for someone cheaper(but my price was fair,I certainly wouldn't clean them for any cheaper)....I've left the door open to take them back on in the future but I can't complain!25 years is a good amount of time to keep a window cleaning job! ;D

Thanks Daz. What industry are they in?

Engineering company

Both of them?
It's a game of three halves!