Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jonny 87

Re: buying new van £
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2022, 08:42:10 pm »
Prices are crazy but if you want a new one then what can you do.

When I was looking at vans I was Initially wanting to spend about 15k. A few years ago that would get you a 2 year old van with very low mileage. Now they are 5 year old with 70k.

So in the end I took the plunge on a new one. 29k Inc vat

One positive is I will pay next to no tax next year with the annual investment allowance.

What did you manage to get for that price?

It’s pretty decent in this climate to be fair.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

NWH

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2022, 09:08:03 am »
Yeah I thought that 36k for a transit sport.

Stoots

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2022, 01:17:15 pm »

When I was looking at vans I was Initially wanting to spend about 15k. A few years ago that would get you a 2 year old van with very low mileage. Now they are 5 year old with 70k.

One positive is I will pay next to no tax next year with the annual investment allowance.

Citroen relay l2

I've just noticed they are back up at 32k inc vat now which seems odd as I thought prices were dropping . Only got mine begining of August.

Mine was 23995 plus vat so just under 29k .

dd

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2022, 03:28:33 pm »
14 years.
What sort of mileage, any issues with dpf?

NWH

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2022, 03:48:49 pm »
2 dual mass clutches 1 x New Turbo

dd

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2022, 04:03:36 pm »
You know your van but if it still runs well I would be tempted to just keep it. I think newer vans are more prone to issues due to increased levels of technology.

Jonny 87

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2022, 06:46:31 am »

Citroen relay l2

I've just noticed they are back up at 32k inc vat now which seems odd as I thought prices were dropping . Only got mine begining of August.

Mine was 23995 plus vat so just under 29k .

You’ve done well at that price. Which is mad to say at still 30k, but it’s good by current standards.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher