Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mark turton

window cleaning software recommendations
« on: March 14, 2021, 10:53:14 pm »
Hi guys tried searching this thread but must be old.

Anyone recommend a reliable window cleaners software.?
I have George currently but over the years ive noticed when i push things along on scheduler (because im behind or its postponed owing to one reason or another) that the scheduler doesnt seem to like it and seems to re-adjust the set weekly schedule.
Hope that makes sense.

Also im looking to be able to itemise the type of work and create better overview of what customers have and dont have (ie gutter cleans, fascia, conny roofs etc) . And be able to print work sheets off and even a way of measuring the add on services would be good. (to help focus what i push.

chris turner

Re: window cleaning software recommendations
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2021, 11:04:25 pm »
Cleaner planner...

Smudger

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2021, 11:05:26 pm »
cleaner planner
Aworka
Squeegee

I think these are the 3 the majority use - I use cleaner planner

but take a look at all 3 to see which suits you and your budget

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

mark turton

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2021, 11:10:07 pm »
Thanks guys.

im guessing theres an annual or monthly subscription for download so would you say it has been helpful making your business more profitable owing to how it can organise work etc?

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2021, 08:28:32 am »
Thanks guys.

im guessing theres an annual or monthly subscription for download so would you say it has been helpful making your business more profitable owing to how it can organise work etc?

Of course....I used to use george  years ago but been using cleaner planner for a long time now....

It's just less faff,cuts down admin and makes me super organized and flexible with my work schedule....
price higher/work harder!

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2021, 03:57:39 pm »
It’s cleaner planner for me

Works well for us
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

deeege

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2021, 06:46:27 am »
Squeegee for me. Does all I need and far more too. Very happy with the software.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

CF Facilities

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2021, 06:36:02 am »
Aworka does all I need it to. Chris the developer is helpful in sorting queries.

Ched

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2021, 12:20:15 pm »
Aworka does all I need it to. Chris the developer is helpful in sorting queries.
I like Aworka (not that I have used it just researching and had a couple of emails with Chris) but Chris has added features but not listed them on his site so it looks to be lacking features. That said he does offer a 6 week free trial so I suppose it's fairly easy to download and give it a try.
@CF Facilities do you use gocardless or send text messages to custy via Aworka? If so how do you find that works, can you use your sim allowance of txt or do you have to pay a third party? Cheers for any advice you can give.

Perfect Windows

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2021, 05:43:39 pm »
Aworka here. Very happy indeed.

If you're in doubt look at the price difference between Aworka and CP. They do a very similar job: I find it incomprehensible that one is so much more than the other yet people keep using and recommending the expensive one.

Vin

Ched

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2021, 06:27:50 pm »

If you're in doubt look at the price difference between Aworka and CP. They do a very similar job: I find it incomprehensible that one is so much more than the other yet people keep using and recommending the expensive one.

Vin
Any ideas if Aworka can use your sim inclusive txt messages and does it do gocardless?

Innocence & Experience

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2021, 07:54:14 pm »

Vin
You could apply the same thought process to window cleaners  ;D

CF Facilities

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2021, 11:18:49 pm »
I like Aworka (not that I have used it just researching and had a couple of emails with Chris) but Chris has added features but not listed them on his site so it looks to be lacking features. That said he does offer a 6 week free trial so I suppose it's fairly easy to download and give it a try.
@CF Facilities do you use gocardless or send text messages to custy via Aworka? If so how do you find that works, can you use your sim allowance of txt or do you have to pay a third party? Cheers for any advice you can give.
Sorry I don't use these features but I am sure they are available as I think I have read about some on here that do.

Smudger

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2021, 11:49:55 pm »
The last time I tried using Aworka you couldn't look more than 30 days ahead - may have changed now though

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Paul Golding

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2021, 06:10:14 pm »
The last time I tried using Aworka you couldn't look more than 30 days ahead - may have changed now though

Darran

It goes a year ahead for me on iPad or laptop online, but on mobile I can see this  week, last week and next week.

Perfect Windows

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2021, 05:40:05 pm »

Vin
Any ideas if Aworka can use your sim inclusive txt messages and does it do gocardless?

Don't know about the texts. Yes, it does GC.

Vin

ScottScott

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2021, 11:43:23 am »
Does anyone know if CP or Aworka has the ability to have "private Job Notes" . ie, private notes attached to the customers file that won't be printed out on a job sheet.?