Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: Gardiners no longer selling
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2021, 01:21:16 pm »
You lot are too cynical  ;D

Spend 5k like “yo da man” and they treat you like royalty - telling you they are experts at everything hot - you’ll lap it up like Dazmond  ;D ;D

Darran

Fixed 👍

when you start back next week on the 4th jan you d be wishing you had a decent hot system to start the new year off......its gonna be freezing cold for a few weeks yet..... 8)
price higher/work harder!

NWH

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2021, 01:58:37 pm »
You lose heat you mean I don’t seem to lose much at all.

dazmond

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2021, 02:10:10 pm »
You lose heat you mean I don’t seem to lose much at all.

the difference will be is if you have 2 pumps (with one always diverting hot water back to the van tank at all times)...also did you not ask oliver to tweak your heater to make it produce the hottest water?

i only have one pump

dazmond

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2021, 02:20:51 pm »
on topic i use the red hose from pure freedom......ive had it a few years now....ive had to cut off a few metres due to wear and tear over the years and the outside casing has started to split in a few places...its ok though...i do have another 100m of it on my spare cox reel so i think ill change it sometime in the new year.....

do any of you guys change the hose round to even out the wear a bit?as the last 20 metres on my reel  is in much better condition than the first 20m!

NWH

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2021, 02:58:05 pm »
I only have 1 pump I walk back to van and plug into the hose I have next to my hose reel to divert back to tank,on the minimum heat setting it’s still very hot you may lose a lot on cold ground but although I must do it doesn’t seem to be a huge amount at the brush.

Splash & dash

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2021, 04:54:26 pm »
on topic i use the red hose from pure freedom......ive had it a few years now....ive had to cut off a few metres due to wear and tear over the years and the outside casing has started to split in a few places...its ok though...i do have another 100m of it on my spare cox reel so i think ill change it sometime in the new year.....

do any of you guys change the hose round to even out the wear a bit?as the last 20 metres on my reel  is in much better condition than the first 20m!

Yes turning the hose round after a year will give it a longer life I have just done mine when I fitted the new reels

Splash & dash

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2021, 04:55:22 pm »
I only have 1 pump I walk back to van and plug into the hose I have next to my hose reel to divert back to tank,on the minimum heat setting it’s still very hot you may lose a lot on cold ground but although I must do it doesn’t seem to be a huge amount at the brush.

Thought you had the 9 kw two man system ?...

Smudger

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2021, 05:07:16 pm »
Yes Daz - after a couple of years  turn the hose around

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2021, 07:17:50 pm »
I do have the 2 man 9kw system I have a hose next to the reel put there by Oliver so I can heat back to tank.