Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

If the Government makes the decision later today to pay Self employed a decent proportion of their SE?

Yes, do the right thing along with the rest of the country and close
Wait till full lockdown being told to close.
Ignore all and carry on.
Wait another week as see what happens.

NWH

Re: Would you make the decision to close your business.....
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2020, 07:40:56 pm »
Yeah I’ve seen that hopefully he says forget the payment for July not just put it on January’s bill,and also you can claim a large percentage of what you declare.

Shrek

« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2020, 07:47:49 pm »
Yeah I’ve seen that hopefully he says forget the payment for July not just put it on January’s bill,and also you can claim a large percentage of what you declare.

January 2021 payment will be huge ( July + January + payment on account ) ☹️

NWH

« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2020, 08:00:03 pm »
Yeah but if you’ve already got Julys that shouldn’t be a problem should it,I mean this year has been a normal year up until now so it’ll be a normal bill.
If we can’t work from say next week until end of June-July that’s when it could be a problem coz last years money will be owing,I’m sure they will be lenient on people next year when the Tax is due.

NWH

« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2020, 08:03:24 pm »
I reckon they’ve looked more into how much is generated through self employment it’s about time,and the fact that we get sod all towards running a small business.
I am interested to know how some of the larger window cleaning companies are getting on.

p1w1

« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2020, 08:06:25 pm »
I dont think anything will be mentioned tonight regarding self employed, it will be for more stricter movement.
Place your bets now please  ;D

I dont really expect anything great and no one should be better off with any benefit then if they worked,  I just want it to be fair inline with how others are being helped.

Slacky

« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2020, 08:09:21 pm »
I am interested to know how some of the larger window cleaning companies are getting on.

If they were excelling they would've been on and told us.

p1w1

« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2020, 08:11:07 pm »

Thats for sure  ;D

Splash & dash

« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2020, 08:16:13 pm »

Thats for sure  ;D

Ime sure Lee will give us an update on how it’s affecting his company or not as the case may be , at the moment we haven’t had a single cancellation. In fact ones are phoning wanting to clean early in case we end up in lockdown they want to be able to see out . Crazy how some people view things but there you go

deeege

« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2020, 08:17:15 pm »
I dont think anything will be mentioned tonight regarding self employed, it will be for more stricter movement.

I dont really expect anything great and no one should be better off with any benefit then if they worked,  I just want it to be fair inline with how others are being helped.

I agree. It will come from the chancellor over the next couple of days. Tonight will be to get tough on social distancing.

I hope I’m wrong though.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Shrek

« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2020, 08:23:54 pm »
Yeah but if you’ve already got Julys that shouldn’t be a problem should it,I mean this year has been a normal year up until now so it’ll be a normal bill.
If we can’t work from say next week until end of June-July that’s when it could be a problem coz last years money will be owing,I’m sure they will be lenient on people next year when the Tax is due.

True

Shrek

« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2020, 08:26:31 pm »
NEW: the government has asked all mobile operators to prepare to send an official text message to everyone in the UK. Content and exact timing are unclear but operators have been asked to be ready from this evening.

Slacky

« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2020, 08:27:02 pm »

I agree. It will come from the chancellor over the next couple of days. Tonight will be to get tough on social distancing.

I hope I’m wrong though.

Tats how it'll pan out.

G Griffin

« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2020, 08:30:36 pm »
It will.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

andyM

« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2020, 08:37:29 pm »
Nothing new for the self employed..... 
One of the Plebs

Soupy

« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2020, 08:44:26 pm »
It will.

It wasn't.

G Griffin

« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2020, 09:26:15 pm »
It will.

It wasn't.
I was saying that it will go like that.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐