Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mjm

She wouldn't open the door
« on: March 18, 2020, 10:55:32 pm »
Iam glass this tenner didnt blow away this customers husband is vulnerable lung.  disease
So She put the money in the brush leaned out of window
Never pulled my pole down so quick good job it's wasn't   windy

Elfyn

Re: She wouldn't open the door
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 07:27:30 am »
Strange times, but I think the worse is yet to come. I've been to a few places like that and, to be honest, I don't blame them.

RPCCS

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 07:56:45 am »
I had one yesterday self isolating as her husband has angina, her son lives 2 doors down and she won’t even let him in the house. She passed the money to him through a window yesterday and asked him to give it to me..
Cheers Rich

SB Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2020, 09:32:44 am »
I've had 2 or 3 talking to me behind a closed front door this week ;D

nathankaye

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2020, 10:09:14 am »
I went to quote a soft wash job the other day and they asked me to step back from the door b4 they opened it. We both made sure we kept 2m apart from each other
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2020, 05:43:21 pm »
I went to quote a soft wash job the other day and they asked me to step back from the door b4 they opened it. We both made sure we kept 2m apart from each other
You had to be asked ? shouldn't ones be keeping a respectful distance anyway  ? ....especially you, what with your cough.

nathankaye

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2020, 09:06:39 pm »
You had to be asked ? shouldn't ones be keeping a respectful distance anyway  ? ....especially you, what with your cough.

Lol my cough is nothing to do with the virus  and it isnt constant. 
They asked me to step 2m back before opening the door is what i said.  That doesnt mean i was right next to the door, they were just making sure before they opened it fully. 
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2020, 09:56:15 pm »

Lol my cough is nothing to do with the virus  and it isnt constant. 
They asked me to step 2m back before opening the door is what i said.  That doesnt mean i was right next to the door, they were just making sure before they opened it fully.
Relax, one was only joking

Dalesman

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2020, 10:16:59 pm »
Intersting to see that there are varied customer responses / engagement with regards to the whole topic... Hard one to read with regards whether to clean or not.

However, Im currently keeping working as long as possible before we go to next phase lock down.. Its got to be on the horizon..!

On a positive note of humour i today had a customer and her partner coordinate  passing me their payment through the porch area doors on a Garden Spade.!

Ingenuity to ensure contact is reduced and also had a good laugh with them.!

dazmond

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2020, 11:22:36 pm »
a harsh lockdown wont happen unless the casualties rise VERY sharply....thatll be a few weeks away yet if it happens and could then last for  a few months........

then itll be time to batten down the hatches,do your DIY jobs around the house and garden,laugh,have fun with your missus,cook some new recipes,read all them books you ve been meaning to read,watch lots of films/comedies,etc and enjoy a more relaxed way of life for a few months.....if your struggling for money then get a credit card ASAP with a high max limit on it of  say £8k or £9k and only use it if you really need to.....
price higher/work harder!

G Griffin

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2020, 12:07:20 am »
a harsh lockdown wont happen unless the casualties rise VERY sharply....thatll be a few weeks away yet if it happens and could then last for  a few months........

then itll be time to batten down the hatches,do your DIY jobs around the house and garden,laugh,have fun with your missus,cook some new recipes,read all them books you ve been meaning to read,watch lots of films/comedies,etc and enjoy a more relaxed way of life for a few months .....if your struggling for money then get a credit card ASAP with a high max limit on it of  say £8k or £9k and only use it if you really need to.....
Ever the optimist, Daz.
It's going to be hard going back to normality after this surprisingly welcome pandemic .
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐