Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mjm

Leaflet drops
« on: February 12, 2020, 03:56:38 pm »
I dropped 5000 leaflets on an estate  mo answer so iam going to drop half on one estate half on the other everg 3 month so they get used to the flyer coming through    what is your strategy   do you just blitz the whole area or do little bits every f months

mjm

Re: Leaflet drops
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 04:00:01 pm »
?

gwrightson

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 05:36:05 pm »

I think Mike H  will be able to give you the best advice on this subject.

When he stops sunning himself

who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Mike Halliday

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 06:01:11 pm »
It’s a bit of a let down when you don’t get an immediate response :'( :'(

Might be worth giving more details, how were they put out? What sort of ‘estate’?

5k leaflets dropped correctly would produce some calls if you got no enquiries then something is wrong.

I drop constantly in the same areas every 5-6weeks all within 4 miles of my home to upmarket homes.
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

mjm

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2020, 06:26:58 pm »
Most  was a massive private estate with all locked gates and private roads  the rest was a council estate   it was 3 towns away from where I live I think I will put them in the town where I live like you said and just try that way  so every 6 weeks your doing that   ooh   I made a mistake