Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Lee GLS

Pure freedom delivery
« on: January 24, 2020, 12:26:22 pm »
Just gone to order an electric reel from pure freedom. Their site says free delivery over £50. Gone to pay and it wants me to pay £50 as its on a pallet. I phone them up and have said that I have to pay the delivery because if they do free delivery they will have lost money on the hose reel which I think is a load of bull. They did offer to knock £10 off the delivery change, but when you are spending £600-£700 you would think that they could do a better deal than that. I’m not overly impressed with there customer service, I think I will look at the grips tank ones now, shame...

Status Check

Re: Pure freedom delivery
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 01:15:02 pm »
Just pay the extra. I wouldn't go Grippa for a electric reel .

Stoots

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 01:57:27 pm »
That's odd I don't think I paid delivery when I ordered a rell from them last month.

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 03:37:00 pm »
Just gone to order an electric reel from pure freedom. Their site says free delivery over £50. Gone to pay and it wants me to pay £50 as its on a pallet. I phone them up and have said that I have to pay the delivery because if they do free delivery they will have lost money on the hose reel which I think is a load of bull. They did offer to knock £10 off the delivery change, but when you are spending £600-£700 you would think that they could do a better deal than that. I’m not overly impressed with there customer service, I think I will look at the grips tank ones now, shame...

an electric reel from grippatank will be more expensive...i dont remember having to pay £50 to have my  PURE FREEDOM reel delivered(it was on a pallet though)....ill check my emails
price higher/work harder!

Splash & dash

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2020, 03:39:26 pm »

Don’t talk to me about pure freedom I ordered two stainless steel reels ,when they arrived they were grey powder coated , the hose fittings j asked for were wrong , one reel was wired up wrong so turned the wrong way !,,, the other one had the grey fitting that the wires go into missing , no manual handles supplied.  The other reel was not set up right and wouldn’t pull the hose into it as the anti snag was set to low this isn’t adjustable buy the end user , I went mental with them and demanded a full refund which they did give me after having to chase it a couple of times , I personally would never buy from them again I have now bought 6 waterworks had reels and am well impressed with them , buy from pure freedom at your peril !!!!!

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2020, 03:45:26 pm »
i paid £639 for my PF REELMASTER (that included metal discs for hot water use and 100m of red braided microbore)....this was back in june 2018..FREE DELIVERY..NO CHARGE!

robbo333

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2020, 04:45:36 pm »
What they should have said is...free delivery over £50*
*Unless the item is delivered on a pallet.

They need to provide the correct information up front! If it were me, I would have honoured it.

To then say, they'll lose money on the reel (although technically true) is not good customer service at all.

It's a shame because I purchased some bits off them and they've been very good.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

G Griffin

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2020, 05:02:48 pm »

Don’t talk to me about pure freedom I ordered two stainless steel reels ,when they arrived they were grey powder coated , the hose fittings j asked for were wrong , one reel was wired up wrong so turned the wrong way !,,, the other one had the grey fitting that the wires go into missing , no manual handles supplied.  The other reel was not set up right and wouldn’t pull the hose into it as the anti snag was set to low this isn’t adjustable buy the end user , I went mental with them and demanded a full refund which they did give me after having to chase it a couple of times , I personally would never buy from them again I have now bought 6 waterworks had reels and am well impressed with them , buy from pure freedom at your peril !!!!!
Was the pallet ok though?  ;D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

dazmond

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2020, 06:26:39 pm »

I thought they d delivered a washing machine instead of a reel at first glance! ;D ;D

G Griffin

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2020, 06:36:44 pm »

I thought they d delivered a washing machine instead of a reel at first glance! ;D ;D
That pallet's well worth £50.
Pay for delivery and then sell the pallet.
Robert's your Mother's brother.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Lee GLS

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2020, 07:10:07 pm »
Just ordered the pure freedom home reel through bladeright, exactly the same price but Postage was £9.58 inc delivery opposed to £60 inc delivery with pure freedom direct.

nathankaye

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2020, 08:06:06 pm »
Just ordered the pure freedom home reel through bladeright, exactly the same price but Postage was £9.58 inc delivery opposed to £60 inc delivery with pure freedom direct.
Come back to the thread when its delivered and post a photo and see how it compares
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Lee GLS

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2020, 08:30:18 pm »
Come back to the thread when its delivered and post a photo and see how it compares

Do you mean to see if it gets damaged in the post?

nathankaye

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2020, 08:36:45 pm »

Do you mean to see if it gets damaged in the post?

Yep, to see how well its packaged n delivered in comparison.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

dazmond

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2020, 09:38:31 pm »

Just been on bladerights website and it says £34 for delivery before VAT........that's with 100m of hose on the reel though as well

Splash & dash

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2020, 10:05:15 pm »

Yes it was 😂😂😂

Splash & dash

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2020, 10:11:05 pm »

Yes it was 😂😂😂  hear  it is all packed up to go back , the packaging was the best part of the product

Lee GLS

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2020, 10:57:24 pm »

Just been on bladerights website and it says £34 for delivery before VAT........that's with 100m of hose on the reel though as well

I didn’t add the hose, maybe that makes a difference. I didn’t add it on with pure freedom either.

wayne m

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2020, 06:43:51 am »
I’ve just had a big booster pump, v11 controller and waste bypass kit etc delivered by lee at blade right and it was well packaged so I’m sure the reelmaster will be well packed also!