Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: working in the rain.....(again!)
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2019, 04:40:12 pm »
it's still a debt - but much better than the fAgs and drink

Darran

much better......when i get comments from some of the wasters/drug addicts and alcoholics that are my neighbours i just simply say id rather have a nice van and car than the drink/drugs these days.......they then walk away in silence..... :D
Why do you live in a area like that?
On all the money you claim to earn surely you can afford to live in a nicer area ???

ive lived around here all my life mate......i grew up just around the corner......i know everyone and its dirt cheap to rent(£73 a week rent).my flat is my home and my tap tds is 028....no way am i moving! :D

social housing is all the same  around this area......the vast majority of tenants have serious drink and drug problems......its just the way it is in 21st century england....most have never worked for many years too....

id move in with the missus but shes still got grown up kids living at home and no signs they will ever leave either!

im happy living here TBH........esp when i think of the ridiculous amount of money some people are paying private landlords to rent their properties......i feel like one of the lucky ones.....
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2019, 04:48:10 pm »
Some folks don't want to move from the area they know, if it suits them then it suits them. Can't be that bad an area if you can park a nice car in the street though.
Vehicles are a commitment whichever way you go about getting them but I don't understand how the post has went from working in the rain to this bull sht.

most criminals go to nicer areas to steal cars/rob houses,not off their own doorstep........besides its easier making money selling drugs round here! ;D

dazmond

« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2019, 07:57:32 am »
so its raining again!........ ::)roll

ive got a job booked in for 9am..... ;D

so are you slackers having another day off? ;D

jonboywalton75

« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2019, 08:18:28 am »
No, just having a late breakfast so i don't get my follicles wet😁😁

dazmond

« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2019, 08:40:08 am »
No, just having a late breakfast so i don't get my follicles wet😁😁

ive decided to leave at 9am for a 930am start......the customer can wait,i did tell her it will be between 9am-10am to give me a bit of leeway...... ;)

zesty

« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2019, 09:46:22 am »
It doesn’t rain much here in Essex, but if I did take every Rainy day off, I’d get bored.

I always feel better in myself when I’ve worked.

If I don’t work I feel sluggish and tired.

I like routine, like getting up and getting the day started, but don’t work in heavy rain.

Dave Willis

« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2019, 02:57:38 pm »
Gorgeous sunny day tomorrow, can’t take the day off though because it will muck up my schedule!
My gorgeous girlfriend painter and decorator ( she’s a  Millionairess) fancied a five star cod and chips down by the seaside too. She’ll have to go on her own.

dazmond

« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2019, 03:49:24 pm »
Gorgeous sunny day tomorrow, can’t take the day off though because it will muck up my schedule!
My gorgeous girlfriend painter and decorator ( she’s a  Millionairess) fancied a five star cod and chips down by the seaside too. She’ll have to go on her own.

;D ;D ;D

dazmond

« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2019, 03:59:08 pm »
i started bang on 930am and was finished by 215pm.it only rained till 11pm then the sun came out....happy days indeed... 8)

also one of my posh 4 weekly customers who i thought was a bit of a stuck up bitch made me a brew and paid me hers and a neighbours window cleaning bill (£40)and she was all sweetness and light....first time in 10 years!..... :D

Plankton

« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2019, 04:14:54 pm »
Bit too windy so we finished at 1400 but that's about 2.5 - 3 hours short of our shift!

Simon Trapani

« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2019, 06:42:36 pm »
i started bang on 930am and was finished by 215pm.it only rained till 11pm then the sun came out....happy days indeed... 8)

also one of my posh 4 weekly customers who i thought was a bit of a stuck up bitch made me a brew and paid me hers and a neighbours window cleaning bill (£40)and she was all sweetness and light....first time in 10 years!..... :D
Wow!...What world exactly do you live in??? ;D