Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

OnPoint

Helper for the day?
« on: July 15, 2019, 02:47:57 pm »
I know people get slaughtered for asking but here goes another...

I am in the process of starting up, I have already brought equipment etc I have gone for a backpack for starters with a CLX 22ft.

I have done free cleans, read threads and watched hundreds of videos on YouTube of people using a WFP... downfall to myself is I live on a 3rd floor flat so can’t even reach my windows to practise freely as of when I want.

So my question... would anyone mind if I tagged along for the day or even a few hours I don’t mind being someone’s lackey, just need to see an experienced window cleaner in action using WFP system.

It’s either asking for permission or it’s going to end up as me stalking someone...  I’ll even pay for lunch ( At a reasonable price) 😅

I’m based in Southampton.

Spotfree

Re: Helper for the day?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 03:59:34 pm »
More than welcome mate, but I live in North Wales.

Splash & dash

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 04:12:55 pm »
If you fancy a trip to Cornwall you can come out with us .

nathankaye

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 09:17:19 pm »
Same as above responses, as I've helped a small handful in my area, but sadly I'm no where near you mate.
Hope someone steps up on here or any other forum which you may or may not have asked on.  As this will be the  best experience for you.

Are you totally new to cleaning windows or switching from trad to wfp?
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Cookie

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2019, 09:27:39 pm »
I suggest you just get out there & get started! The sooner the better!

Knock a few doors, take your time, make sure you do a good job and go from there ...

Good luck!  ;)

Jay Le Huray

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2019, 07:26:33 am »
I live in the Bursledon area and might be able to help you out

OnPoint

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2019, 02:08:49 pm »
Same as above responses, as I've helped a small handful in my area, but sadly I'm no where near you mate.
Hope someone steps up on here or any other forum which you may or may not have asked on.  As this will be the  best experience for you.

Are you totally new to cleaning windows or switching from trad to wfp?

Only experience in window cleaning I have is trad and that was about 9 years ago when I helped a “mate” set up.

I’d say I’m a complete novice my current job is a CCTV controller in one of the UK largest shopping centre. I work 4 on 4 off so a great opportunity to go at window cleaning.

OnPoint

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2019, 02:09:46 pm »
I suggest you just get out there & get started! The sooner the better!

Knock a few doors, take your time, make sure you do a good job and go from there ...

Good luck!  ;)

I tried just going straight at it head on and then my confidence got knocked out of me as I ran into vents 😅

OnPoint

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2019, 02:11:30 pm »

That would be great! I work 4 on 4 off at present so whenever suits you even for a few hours it’ll be much appreciated!

Thanks to those who have offered further a field 😃

Jay Le Huray

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2019, 07:38:07 am »

That would be great! I work 4 on 4 off at present so whenever suits you even for a few hours it’ll be much appreciated!

Thanks to those who have offered further a field 😃

give me a call 07840 183969