Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

james peters

A facebook question?
« on: February 06, 2019, 05:41:00 pm »
hi guys.... this is a question for those that have paid to advertise on facebook.
first off I may just say that I don't particularly like facebook.
I am always growing at a gradual pace , mostly from walk ups flyers , and website or google.
I deliver my own flyers between march and October, but I only target the types of properties I feel will be of any benefit.
I was thinking today about my customer base, and who really are my best customers? by this I mean what age group ? and why?
my conclusion was that its over 45 year olds , or those that have grown children that have flown the nest, or semi retired couples .
of course, I don't want to generalise here as I also have young customers that are good customers.

so this leads me to my question?   If I pay for a facebook add ,, can I target certain age groups or certain categories of people?
thanks in advance

Stoots

Re: A facebook question?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 06:08:48 pm »
hi guys.... this is a question for those that have paid to advertise on facebook.
first off I may just say that I don't particularly like facebook.
I am always growing at a gradual pace , mostly from walk ups flyers , and website or google.
I deliver my own flyers between march and October, but I only target the types of properties I feel will be of any benefit.
I was thinking today about my customer base, and who really are my best customers? by this I mean what age group ? and why?
my conclusion was that its over 45 year olds , or those that have grown children that have flown the nest, or semi retired couples .
of course, I don't want to generalise here as I also have young customers that are good customers.

so this leads me to my question?   If I pay for a facebook add ,, can I target certain age groups or certain categories of people?
thanks in advance

Of course you can

Infact you would be stupid not to target "certain people"

Klean07

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 08:49:50 am »
I ran a advert with them a few months ago but didn't realise at the time that you can choose age range so I got mainly teenagers liking my add and very few actual potential customers. So when I ran it again last month I chose the age range 25 to 65 and had a great response.
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

james peters

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 09:11:06 am »
I ran a advert with them a few months ago but didn't realise at the time that you can choose age range so I got mainly teenagers liking my add and very few actual potential customers. So when I ran it again last month I chose the age range 25 to 65 and had a great response.

good to know... I want to avoid time wasters.   I may try the same, but choose 45 to 70 age range.