Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nathankaye

More praise for gardiners!
« on: April 18, 2018, 10:00:20 pm »
Like most, I use gardiners products for the vast majority of my window cleaning equipment and totally agree with hiw great their products and their service is.  However when you use other companies it also becomes more apparent how great gardiner is.

So I recently ordered an extension pole for my phoenix hybrid pole that I use with my trolley.  It came  and i opened the package and sorted out my pole, only to be very disappointed  :(
The pole came but with no clamp/levers on it or with it. So I phoned and they apologised and sent the clamp  via first class post, it came today and then the penny dropped.    As the same clamp part came. Its the clamp but NO lever!  I had another look on the window cleaning warehouse and sure enough you order them seperate apparently. But on the picture it doesnt show the needed bolts and so I checked the one review of the lever and sure enough you order the nut/bolt separately!
How frustrating  :o :o ::)roll

I ordered a base extension from gardiner to make my slx25 into the 27 and it came the next working day, with working clamps that I put straight onto my pole and went off to work, problem free!
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

dazmond

Re: More praise for gardiners!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 10:34:46 pm »
Like most, I use gardiners products for the vast majority of my window cleaning equipment and totally agree with hiw great their products and their service is.  However when you use other companies it also becomes more apparent how great gardiner is.

So I recently ordered an extension pole for my phoenix hybrid pole that I use with my trolley.  It came  and i opened the package and sorted out my pole, only to be very disappointed  :(
The pole came but with no clamp/levers on it or with it. So I phoned and they apologised and sent the clamp  via first class post, it came today and then the penny dropped.    As the same clamp part came. Its the clamp but NO lever!  I had another look on the window cleaning warehouse and sure enough you order them seperate apparently. But on the picture it doesnt show the needed bolts and so I checked the one review of the lever and sure enough you order the nut/bolt separately!
How frustrating  :o :o ::)roll

I ordered a base extension from gardiner to make my slx25 into the 27 and it came the next working day, with working clamps that I put straight onto my pole and went off to work, problem free!

what are you doing buying phoenix poles?shame on you nathan!! ;D

gardiners are head and shoulders above the rest IMO..... 8)
price higher/work harder!

nathankaye

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 12:22:19 am »
Made a novis mistake when i switched to wfp. I got all my equipment from pure freedom, 500ltr diy 450gpd ro set up but changed the poles. I got one carbon and the 2nd was the phoenix hybrid.
Didnt take long to realise that mistake and hardly used it in two years, but since using the trolley I use the phoenix pole with it. 
The old carbon v2 (ithink it was) facelift pole was good but the clamps were rubbish. Ive set that up for my render cleaning/soft washing pole now and my go to everyday is the slx 27.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 08:46:08 am »
this is one of the ways for a company to make their products look better value, not until you realise all the other bits ( which should already be included ) are added onto the price that Gardiners are NOT only a top end product but great price as well.

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

nathankaye

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2018, 12:58:01 pm »
Ok, so ive just been on phone to window cleaning warehouse and there sending parts out in post. I was waiting to hear the price n had my card next to me but no need.  There sending them free
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk