Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jonny thompson

Tdi readings
« on: April 08, 2018, 08:57:07 am »
Hi could you clever ones explain why my water leaving the house has a reading of 68, but the waste water going down the drain reads higher at 111, water coming out of pole is 0 which is correct, it’s the waste water being higher I don’t understand
Cheers

Clever Forum Name

Re: Tdi readings
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 08:59:58 am »
Waste water is simply that, waste! Its full of the crap you don't wanna clean with windows with.

nathankaye

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 09:32:47 am »
Hi could you clever ones explain why my water leaving the house has a reading of 68, but the waste water going down the drain reads higher at 111, water coming out of pole is 0 which is correct, it’s the waste water being higher I don’t understand
Cheers

Its the waste or particles you dont want in the pure but at a more condense rate so its obviously going to be higher
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Marc Stock

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 10:08:28 am »
Reverse Osmosis works the following way.

You have three water streams. One incoming stream, and two output streams.

There is a membrane separating the two output streams right down the middle. The input stream enters one side of the membrane but doesnt travel through it, it travels along it, as it travels along the membrane, the microscope holes are small enough to let water molecules through, but not lumps of crap like bugs, bacteria, and calcium etc. That crap carries along the one side of the membrane and goes to drain, but as the water molecules have enough space to enter the other side of the membrane through the microscopic holes and there is a lower pressure differential on the other side of the membrane, some of the water osmates (migrates) to the other side leaving the crap behind.

This means that there are now two sepreate channels of water, one with a relatively high concentration of crap in it, and the other with a relatively low concentration of crap in it.

You discard the rubbish dirty water and keep the pure.

jonny thompson

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2018, 02:19:32 pm »
Cheers for the information lads