Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

lozsing

been using this brush 6 weeks , cold water only . inner brisles are starting to lay flat and stick together like a flocked brush .Am not very happy for a £35 brush, tried ringing today 3 times left message not had a call back yet.

what do you think . anyone had similar problem  ,do you think it is a  problem  or is it just me

Bungle

Re: Ultimate™ Brush - DuPont Hybrid Bristles what do you think
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 06:54:08 pm »
It looks like it's knackered to me.

Sell it to a 🚒
We look at them, they look through them.

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 07:06:17 pm »

been using this brush 6 weeks , cold water only . inner brisles are starting to lay flat and stick together like a flocked brush .Am not very happy for a £35 brush, tried ringing today 3 times left message not had a call back yet.

what do you think . anyone had similar problem  ,do you think it is a  problem  or is it just me

i had the same with 2 xtreme "natural bristle" brushes.absolute crap.both were knackered within a months use...... ::)roll
price higher/work harder!

bobplum

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 07:14:13 pm »
not a lover of the Du-pont bristles and yet they are supposed to be a far superior bristle as for your centre bristles they looked destroyed

P @ F

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2018, 07:16:39 pm »
Good old shampoo and condition then a run over with yer wifes GHD's and it will be right as rain again  ;D
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

p1w1

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 07:24:39 pm »
Good old shampoo and condition then a run over with yer wifes GHD's and it will be right as rain again  ;D
;D

P @ F

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 07:31:19 pm »
I think Alex has been off the phone today , he misplaced his hair piece in the warehouse , they think it fell off whilst packing an order of a Dupont brush 6 weeks ago  ;D ;D ;D ;D
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

DeLuce

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2018, 07:51:58 pm »
I bought x2 of these brushes about a couple of months or more ago. Very happy with them. I use warm to 35-40 degree water and still not to bad. My favourite brushes so far.
Thing is, you don't need too much pressure on them to get them to clean well.
Sometimes it's our applying too much  pressure on the brush that destroys them more quickly   

paul alan

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2018, 07:52:50 pm »
Had mine since released, its gone soft!

Still scrubs well though.

windowswashed

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2018, 08:05:57 pm »
Get a Tucker brush, bit more pricey but will last much, much longer. Tucker do a version with hogs hair inside and nylon outer double trim bristles so best of scrubbing and gliding across windows with a decent brush that splays nicely on glass and frames

Spruce

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2018, 09:44:54 pm »

;D
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

dazmond

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2018, 10:17:36 pm »
virtually all i use is the ultimate stiff and xtreme stiff brushes these days.these last quite well with hot water and no clumping together of bristles like with natural ones....

i bought 4 xtremes and 4 ultimates in jan(im hoping to get 6 months out of one of each)so i wont have to buy any brushes for at least 2 years..

Shrek

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2018, 10:37:56 pm »
virtually all i use is the ultimate stiff and xtreme stiff brushes these days.these last quite well with hot water and no clumping together of bristles like with natural ones....

i bought 4 xtremes and 4 ultimates in jan(im hoping to get 6 months out of one of each)so i wont have to buy any brushes for at least 2 years..

???

8 brushes x 6 months usage each  isn’t 2 years matey its 4 years

dazmond

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2018, 11:09:26 pm »

???

8 brushes x 6 months usage each  isn’t 2 years matey its 4 years

I meant to say i use an ultimate and xtreme brush and swap (depending on work) so 2 brushes per 6 months.... ;)