Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

debbiesmith

Software
« on: September 28, 2006, 02:07:57 pm »
Hello all

Can anyone recommend a software package for the day to day running of a cleaning company - both commercial and domestic.

Not too fussed about payroll as the Accountants office takes  care of all that but could do with a hand with just about everything else.

Many thanks

Denise

miketaylor

Re: Software
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 06:16:40 am »
Denise,

I work for a company called Innovise (www.innovise.com).  (Note, you may have heard of us as FM Workshop, we combined Innovise and FM Workshop earlier in the year). We have some software solutions that may help. In particular we have 3 web based solutions that are used extensively in the cleaning and FM industries:

1) Servicetrac Audit  - this provides quality and performance monitoring systems, using PDAs to collect data in the field

2) Servicetrac Time - this is a T&A capture and payroll calculation solution using a combination of telephone dial-in and fingerscan units to collect accurate T&A data

3) Servicetrac Staff - a full staff scheduling (as well as T&A) solution, that enables you to keep track of pay and bill for jobs.

I hope this helps. I can be contacted directly on mike.taylor@innovise.com

Mike

*paul_moss

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 11:05:10 pm »
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk
REMOVED FOR POSTING OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

*Chris Browne

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 07:56:42 pm »
Hi if your not fussed about payroll, then you will find most templates (business) free on the microsoft site ;)

chris

www.scsf.co.uk