Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tom20001

Re: Hypo , where to buy
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2017, 10:24:16 pm »
Just noticed you said about algo clear after treatment we would charge extra for that probebly £40-50  again usually we have stuff left over from a previous job so it’s already paid for to spray the gable end won’t take more than 10 muinets
I certainly don’t class myself as an expert with soft washing we do do quite a bit of it but Ime still learning all the time a lot of people are very unhelpful and say it’s dangerous and you shouldn’t do this or that and won’t offer any help they just criticise I feel it’s good to share good and bad things as we will all learn and benefit from each other’s experience some treat softwashing like a black art just like ss did with solar panel cleaning dont clean a panel unless you have been on my course and are a subby for me or you will die !!!!!! Load of rubbish but you do need to take precautions I feel any safety issues and how to avoid them should be freely given to all , but some don’t subscribe to that Ime afrade

Thanks Reflections great advice there. Before i would have judged job based on whether to use blackwash or biocidal wash. One or the other and only on a roof would i use both.
 I like your way and Im think im going to do it that way now too. At least that way its an instant clean and I dont have to check it out 2 weeks later in the case of bio wash and I can sell the bio at customers discretion now as a preventative measure. Il try share photos and experience on here as i do more softwashing but i do have a few great before and afters if any1 wants them 👍

Thanks for help reflections il get myself some hypo and start experimenting with it instead of blackwash

Plankton

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2017, 09:38:10 pm »
That Algo frog is a different kettle of fish as well! I was going to buy some stuff off him until I mentioned hypo and he lost his dummy!

Plankton

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2017, 07:25:58 pm »
Ordered this http://www.bonnymans.co.uk/products/product.php?categoryID=1929&productID=8881 and they delivered 10 x 14/15% no invoice but I was £215 for 10 x 15% for the last order. If I've been charged for what I ordered then I've won a watch!

Splash & dash

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2017, 10:50:46 pm »
Ordered this http://www.bonnymans.co.uk/products/product.php?categoryID=1929&productID=8881 and they delivered 10 x 14/15% no invoice but I was £215 for 10 x 15% for the last order. If I've been charged for what I ordered then I've won a watch!

It says on the web site 10% might pay to cheak what strength it is still a good price though : price is £115

tom20001

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2017, 06:30:23 pm »
Thanks for all the help lads

Have my hypo for €28 for 25litres from a farm co-op 👍