Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jouk45

for those who work over 60ft heights
« on: June 17, 2006, 04:10:58 pm »
 I have come up with a simple fantastic machine that  can do all the work for you, you simply put your pole into the slot on the machine, and it mimics the wfp movement, now i know some of you use 2 men for these heights, do you think it would be practical for a machine like this for commercal work only, this machine would eliminate  sore backs and muscles, and you could do a lot more work in a day, what do you think about this idea, thank for any replies

Alex Gardiner

Re: for those who work over 60ft heights
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2006, 08:47:10 pm »
Sounds interesting Jouk.

Sarah Sarill

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2006, 09:08:30 pm »
We have just done our first big commercial job at 55 ft + and if there is any way of making it a more simple, less painfull job then your on to a winner  :D

Keep us posted.

Sarah

Sarah

gaza

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2006, 09:11:36 pm »
JOUCK :ITS NOT A CHERRY PICKER? WITH A SHORT BRUSH ;)

GAZA
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2006, 09:27:25 pm »
How much does the "machine" weigh ?
Assuming that once you get it up there it will remove the stepping back and to which also increases joint movement on your lower spine and hips.Presumably the powered brush provides the agitation to move industrial dirt and the water just flushes the glass.

jouk45

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2006, 12:45:43 am »
jeff, the machine has not been build yet, my idea was to put the machine on to a small trailer, the machine does everything,  moves back and forth,  also  the machine moves side ways simutamiasly as the pole  makes the up and down wiping motion,   also another benifit is the machine can be made to go faster or slower,   gazza, your not to far from it this time  ;D  the machine is much simplier than a cherry picker, sarah, i know you have just started doing commercial work, so by the time i build this machine, you will be rich, and you will be able to aford it and become even more rich  lol  ;D,   alexg, if  a machine like this got into the wfp market, do you think it would be a product that would be in  demand,

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2006, 10:03:00 am »
Very much in demand Jouk..............but only if it really worked well and was simple to run.

Alex

jouk45

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2006, 11:58:54 am »
thanks for the info alex, as soon as the engineers have finished the rotary brush, and i can survive after the bill  ;D i will start building the machine, on my days of of course lol, thanks

mick40

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2006, 01:17:04 pm »
jouk you have an e mail.
if i eat myself will i be twice as fat or will i disappear?

jouk45

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2006, 01:42:29 pm »
mick 40 email replied,

mick40

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2006, 01:55:47 pm »
cheers jouk yeah i wasnt too sure about the home made di vessel.cheers mate. ive sent you a wee joke i spotted.
if i eat myself will i be twice as fat or will i disappear?