Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nathankaye

it pays to have a little time out!
« on: September 04, 2017, 12:17:09 pm »
So as most know i sometimes have a bit of time out for a hearty breakfast early which fuels me all day so im breaking off half day when your in good flow.
Well today is my bitty bobby day and so after first job im parked up ready to go into a cafe at the end of a customers rd (its a private un kept road with pot holes that could make little ponds. So i drag my trolley out n walk that street!)

Anyways a woman comes dashing out the cafe as she saw my sign on van and now i have a full external house clean to fit in this week somewhere. So gutters inside n out, fascia n sofffit clean, a driveway clean and patio area all for stopping for a bacon buttie   ;D ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Slacky

Re: it pays to have a little time out!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 01:51:27 pm »
But when you were pre-occupied pricing the house clean up you missed out on crossing paths with a fella who needs his 19 bedroom house cleaned, with a full gutter clearance, including all the other houses on the estate, his business empire offices cleaned which will include a daily callout price you can charge to ensure all windows are kept clean for any CEO and local mayoral visits.

Win some lose some.

nathankaye

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 02:53:20 pm »
But when you were pre-occupied pricing the house clean up you missed out on crossing paths with a fella who needs his 19 bedroom house cleaned, with a full gutter clearance, including all the other houses on the estate, his business empire offices cleaned which will include a daily callout price you can charge to ensure all windows are kept clean for any CEO and local mayoral visits.

If he eats at the same restaurant then this scruffy run of the mill place must be really good food then  ;D ;D
I might stay n have a cooked breakfast and wait, haha

Do you have the same attitude as the driving examiner who failed my x wife firat driving exam. She drove through a puddle near the curb which was fine to do as there was no pedestrians about at all. But she failed as the examiner told her if people were there they would have got soaked 😕😕😂😂

Win some lose some.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

SB Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2017, 03:36:31 pm »
 Didn't he do well ;D ::)roll

Dry Clean

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2017, 03:42:41 pm »
Cheeky bitch couldn't even let a man eat his bacon butty in peace and quiet, hope you hit her over the head with a muffin .

Slacky

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2017, 10:02:22 pm »

If he eats at the same restaurant then this scruffy run of the mill place must be really good food then  ;D ;D
I might stay n have a cooked breakfast and wait, haha

Do you have the same attitude as the driving examiner who failed my x wife firat driving exam. She drove through a puddle near the curb which was fine to do as there was no pedestrians about at all. But she failed as the examiner told her if people were there they would have got soaked 😕😕😂😂

Win some lose some.

No, I'm just being realistic. My point is, wherever you are you'll pick up work. Sometimes it'll be great, sometimes it won't. Do the job long enough the figures will prove that, whether you have a bacon butty or not. I picked up a 95 flat regular clean today and I've been nowhere a pig.

nathankaye

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2017, 12:21:42 am »
True slacky,
Walk ups whilst your working happens alot especially when they see ones actually doing the job they want.
However being parked up helps having yourself advertised on your vehicle goes along way.
Personally ive picked up some great jobs just by chance of being parked in the right place at the right time.  Wouldnt it be advantageous if this could be used more effectively on the quieter days of very little work to be strategically parked and remain inside your vehicle. 
Ie parking in a non creepy n questionable way near a school with heavy foot traffic at home time for instance. Or parking quite close to heavy foot traffic at busy times at supermarkets for instance or beat the TV advertisement and set up a store in the market place or be in fhe  busy area of a town centre and hand out your flyers there!!

Many a ways to expand a business.   But ild like to expand mine whilst having a bacon buttie sometimes 😯😂😂)
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk