Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tom Supreme

Sub Contracting
« on: August 11, 2017, 11:11:37 pm »
Good evening,
I have seen a lot of comments on here about CAPS that have stopped paying a lot of companies, but my question is, there must be a lot of companies that offer sub contracting, which I would like to get in to but for the life of me cant find any on line, unless im inputting incorrect search terms.

I have a reasonable sized domestic round and some commercial but would also like some sub contract work, even if just for a year, I get that the payments may be lower than if I got such clients myself, but im aiming to sub for a year and use that money for marketing and advertising of my domestic area.

I see theres a chap on here who has done very well with 10 or so vans, Im aiming to get around 3-4 on the go over time.

Any tips or companies that are good to work for would be really appreciated.

Thank you

Tom  :)

paul alan

Re: Sub Contracting
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 08:37:09 am »
Where are you based tom?

Tom Supreme

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 09:07:55 am »
Start out from Portsmouth every morning and then just follow the day  :)

I get that sub contracting isnt for everyone in particular, but its part of the short term plan for the long term goal.

:-)

George P

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 09:30:23 pm »
Hi Tom, try networking groups in your area, contact a few cleaning companies, that may help

Tosh

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 09:34:19 pm »
Start out from Portsmouth every morning and then just follow the day  :)

I don't understand that, at all.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Tom Supreme

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 10:24:53 pm »
Sorry, I meant im based in Portsmouth but I travel out of the city every day as cover a large area on different days.

:)

Tom Supreme

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2017, 10:25:20 pm »
Hi Tom, try networking groups in your area, contact a few cleaning companies, that may help

Thank you, I will do. Thanks