Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nathankaye

lake windermere??
« on: June 22, 2017, 06:04:19 pm »
So got a great price on a wks break at windermere for wife n kids plus mother in law as ive had to stay behind and work. In addition to getting some jobs done whilst no kids are home 😂.
Anyway finished early so ive gone up to suprise them. First time ive been up to the lakes. Its beautiful!!
So any of you chaps work in these areas.....if so youve got it nice in this weather......slightly envious
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Stoots

Re: lake windermere??
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 08:14:27 pm »
Lakes is very beautifull, takes ages to get there though, lot of A and B roads

simonr

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 08:43:02 pm »
lived in windermere when i was a kid but live up the road now near kendal.    gummers howe down by newby bridge is a really easy walk but with awsome views from the top its also near fell foot park which used to be great for kids,   just be aware if you drive anywhere there's nowhere to overtake and there's always someone doing 40mph  so leave plenty of time  lol  hope you all have a cracking time

David Beecroft

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2017, 05:03:11 pm »
Drove up through the Lakes yesterday on the way home from visiting the folks, I could have made it quicker by sticking to the M6 but felt the diversion was worth it. Put an hour on the journey but drive up Ambleside is beautiful and so relaxing if you're not in a hurry.

nathankaye

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2017, 09:31:12 pm »
Drove up through the Lakes yesterday on the way home from visiting the folks, I could have made it quicker by sticking to the M6 but felt the diversion was worth it. Put an hour on the journey but drive up Ambleside is beautiful and so relaxing if you're not in a hurry.

Ambleside is lovely and the pub right on the edge of it (funny enough called wateredge inn) is a great place to take in the sight with a refreshing pint.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk