Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rosskesava

Re: Old faces
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2017, 01:48:00 am »
I'm watching you all, you know!

:(

And enjoying the view of Slacky in his nice new untouched Marks and Spencers Y fronts.

I've heard that you can't beat the feel of virgin underpants.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Tosh

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2017, 04:13:35 pm »
I'm watching you all, you know!

:(

Thats ironic.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Soupy

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2017, 09:54:35 am »
Whatever happened to Ewan, the guy who kept deleting his posts? How about ARCHER was he not phoning cozy in the middle of the night and cracking one off? Or was it the other way round, I forget.

Tom White

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2017, 10:00:34 am »
Whatever happened to Ewan, the guy who kept deleting his posts? How about ARCHER was he not phoning cozy in the middle of the night and cracking one off? Or was it the other way round, I forget.

Archer; he was funny.  I miss him.

I suspect he's been found dead in some gutter from swilling too much Toilet Duck down his neck.

Spruce

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2017, 10:58:30 am »

Ewan, the Tecbuk guy who turned out to be Richard who made brushes in his garage/workshop at night. Richard tried to use the forum to advertise so Ewan was Richard's friend. So if you wanted to ask a question, Ewan would ask Richard and reply a little later. He got caught out. If I remember Alex Gardiner put a reply in that the forum owners knew who Ewan was and that appeared to be the start of post deleting. However, he couldn't delete the posts that other posters had copied in reply, so I'm guessing they are still in the history archives.

http://www.tecbuk.com/categories/complete-packages

He was very rude to a few of us on these forum. He knew better so if our ideas weren't the same as his, we were wrong. Despite his rudeness I bought an Aerial brush on another member's recommendation. It was so heavy that my then CLX pole used to bend with the weight and I thought it would break. I gave it to son in law to use with his SLX pole who also complained about the weight. He gave it back to me the next morning.

According to him all you need to clean a window with his brushes was 1 pass, you didn't even have to rinse. The brush had X number more bristles and that any other brush on the market was rubbish compared to his. He trashed every other supplier. You need weight to clean a window so having a heavier brush was a good thing.

I weighed the brush I bought but according to him my scales were wrong as he weighted one of his brushes and that was much lighter than I reported mine weighed.

Some tried to get him to lighten his brush stock, and when he did it curved. That become the window cleaners fault. He was going to produce a carbon fiber brush stock and kept on about its work in progress but it never happened.

What I love the most is his spelling of duel trim brush. Each brush he advertises on his website is duel trim.

2 suppliers I will never buy from; Brodex and Tecbuk.

Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)