Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jo5hm4n

Addon Jobs
« on: April 22, 2017, 05:33:40 pm »
Bought some Screwfix No Nonsense degreaser after seeing everyone raving about it on here.  Did a conny roof today, which was green and proper filthy.  Diluted 10.1 in a backpack, sprayed on left for 5-10 minutes, and the dirt just lifted straight off.  Hardly had to apply any pressure at all, little scrubbing, dirt just seemed to melt away, never seen anything like it before.

So definitely recommend the stuff for anybody still wondering what to try and use for addons  :)

SB Cleaning

Re: Addon Jobs
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 10:04:03 pm »
I used it for the first time on a minging fascia clean the other day....its brilliant much better than Virosol.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 10:15:42 pm »
I used it for the first time on a minging fascia clean the other day....its brilliant much better than Virosol.

What do you use to spray it/ get it up that high?
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Splash & dash

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 10:20:33 pm »
Use wfp with a fan jet or nozzle of Ben Marriot connected to a back pack with solution in it works a treat

SB Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 10:27:43 pm »

Gardiners back pack Lee.

jo5hm4n

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2017, 12:13:00 am »

I use Gardiners Backpack.  Which is attached to the DA Multi Tool from Darren from DA Components at the top of the pole.  That way, i can spray solution from the flip side of my brush, wait a few mins and then clean and rinse with the same pole.  No messing about, it's a good setup all in all.

Smurf

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2017, 12:16:36 pm »
To be honest it all depends what exterior property cleaning job I'm on at the time which chems I may chose to use. 

For instance on say a  full render clean/house wash down would normally check  & clear gutters first, clean fsg's , stone/plastiic sills, window frames, door frames, glass etc . For instant results I've found a hypo soap mix works rather well on plastic, cladding, painted wood, render, brickwork. Not to mention ground surfaces like driveways, patios, paving. decking, etc.

Anyway it looks like we are all doomed now what with the new sniper nozzle and all. lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Isrq-GxNrk

Shrek

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2017, 02:35:47 pm »
That stuff looks great!

Smurf

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2017, 03:39:16 pm »
For diy minded homeowners then yes they may have a go themselves.  However the reality is these types of products have been around for years even in the UK so is nothing new. Retail cost wise they are making an absolute killing on what is  just a watered down low concentration cheap quat based product aimed at  DIY types that don't know any better.

duncan h

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2017, 06:19:33 pm »
Tried it today. Did a test patch. both neat, then brushed. Left for 10 then hosed off. Both looked the same