Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jo5hm4n

One Off Brigade
« on: March 01, 2017, 07:27:27 pm »
Did a load of first cleans 4 weeks ago, all due tomorrow again.  Got a text from one of the customers who actually seemed really nice and made it clear they wanted the windows done regularly.  Text said "hi can you not do them already been done thanks"  So i replied, we agreed on a regular 4 weekly service do you want me to clean regularly or not?  They said "no, its OK for now"

Usually this would annoy me slightly, but considering on the first clean i tugged the pole round a corner bit too hard knocked over there prize winning garden gnome and smashed it to pieces, i'm actually feeling quite good about myself now lol.

At the time i kept apologising, and the chap spent 45 minutes glueing the gnome back together, now i'm looking back thinking, you've been mugged off not me, only cost me 20 mins of my time to clean your windows that day, good game.

;D ;D ;D ;D

SB Cleaning

Re: One Off Brigade
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 07:35:30 pm »
Well im not surprised he cancelled if you smashed his gnome on first clean... ;D ;D

nathankaye

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 07:45:48 pm »
A customer who i had cleaned for years when it was my friends round cancelled me for very similar.
My friend started using wfp about a yr b4 a took over and he only did upstairs. When i took over they wasnt sure to keep the service going. Apparantly my friend always knocked plant tubs about. I apologized and mentioned it just me now and i will be careful and got them to start opening a side gate which made it easier, esp txting night before. Several months in and all was going good. But then my hose snagged, i tugged and their garden wall which was in a bad way, the corner section came crashing down. Left them a note but that night i got a txt asking me not to come back
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Shrek

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 07:46:32 pm »
Well im not surprised he cancelled if you smashed his gnome on first clean... ;D ;D

And took 20 minutes to do a 1st clean  ;D ;D

jo5hm4n

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2017, 09:27:24 pm »

And took 20 minutes to do a 1st clean  ;D ;D

There was 2 of us :D

tonycarr

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2017, 09:51:21 pm »
did you offer to pay or replace his gnome?

did you charge extra for the ist clean?

tony
T & J Window Cleaning services

Marc Stock

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2017, 07:31:53 am »
So basicly you sprayed water all over thier house, and vandalised thier gnomes and billed them for it. I dont know how you sleep at night. ;D ;D ;D

Anyway i hate garden gnomes, you should be congratulated for it...... hideous things.

nathankaye

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2017, 08:09:31 am »
To make piece buy them another gnome but replace the fishing rod with a wfp instead  ;D  as a reminder
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

lal

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2017, 09:45:51 am »

Lucky they've got an  Gnome to go to at all  ;D ;D