Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smurf

Had a brain fart
« on: February 13, 2017, 10:36:08 pm »
Not a great start of the day as connected up the chem pump power clips the wrong way around onto the battery. Oops! Needless to say the pump controller did not work after that. lol

Tom White

Re: Had a brain fart
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 11:12:40 pm »
Not a great start of the day as connected up the chem pump power clips the wrong way around onto the battery. Oops! Needless to say the pump controller did not work after that. lol

I've done that twice; it's really annoying.

Since then I've just made my own flow controllers and they work brilliantly, very cheap, never give me any trouble (no recalibrating because the temp has changed) and if you get the polarity wrong, no problem with that either.

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=192847.0

My original must be about three years old now; still going strong.

Smurf

Re: Had a brain fart New
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 11:48:16 pm »
Lucky for me that chepo 55 litre spot sprayer I use for softwashing (that I added a digi controller to) it has a built in on/off switch plus and in- line fuse built into the wiring harness just after the battery clips. As soon as I realised what I had done I took the clips off and just replaced the blown fuse with a spare. Then crossed my fingers once I put the battery clips on the right way around. It all worked fine after that otherwise I would have been screwed as was on site at the time.