Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

alireza

Help Please
« on: February 02, 2017, 03:33:36 pm »
Anyone has a contact number for Daniel brown I purchased some Saiger's Sauce two months ago till last month saying it's on the way from last month till last week seeing my text on what app but ignoring  me and now the his phone is off  !!!

Mike Halliday

Re: Help Please
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 05:57:43 pm »
You need to get with the programme...... Dans a stand up guy who is true to his word, orders are being delivered as we speak  :)

Are you a member of the TACCA facebook group? there is a posts thier saying he is posting orders out. might be worth asking there to see if anyone has an active phone number
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

alireza

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 09:14:01 pm »
You need to get with the programme...... Dans a stand up guy who is true to his word, orders are being delivered as we speak  :)

Are you a member of the TACCA facebook group? there is a posts thier saying he is posting orders out. might be worth asking there to see if anyone has an active phone number

No I'm not but I'll have a look thank You

elliott cleaning

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 10:32:36 pm »
Join the club Alireza. I've been waiting two and a half months for an order I placed with him and the two of us aren't the only ones.

When Mike says he is a 'stand up guy' - it's a load of bunkum. He is - to put it crudely - a liar.
When I placed my order he told me he had stock AND that he had sole rights for Saigers/Harvard products in the UK.
At the end of December - when I pushed him he told me that he had sent order out & should have it in a couple of days.
I then spoke to Saigers in the States to find out what this so called agent of theirs was all about.  They told me he wasn't their agent but just some guy who had placed an order with them.  They also told me that I wasn't the only person who had contacted them concerned about what this fellow was up to.
Half the time you can't get hold of him on the phone and emails aren't answered.  What kind of a business runs that way other than a shady one

Can only advise anyone intending to deal with him not to part with any money before receiving any goods

tim handley

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2017, 06:06:02 am »
Id say your best way to contact him is through the facebook groups. It does seem some folks have started to receive the items they ordered so it would be worth trying to contact him....

Mike Halliday

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2017, 06:15:21 am »
Join the club Alireza. I've been waiting two and a half months for an order I placed with him and the two of us aren't the only ones.

When Mike says he is a 'stand up guy' - it's a load of bunkum. He is - to put it crudely - a liar.
When I placed my order he told me he had stock AND that he had sole rights for Saigers/Harvard products in the UK.
At the end of December - when I pushed him he told me that he had sent order out & should have it in a couple of days.
I then spoke to Saigers in the States to find out what this so called agent of theirs was all about.  They told me he wasn't their agent but just some guy who had placed an order with them.  They also told me that I wasn't the only person who had contacted them concerned about what this fellow was up to.
Half the time you can't get hold of him on the phone and emails aren't answered.  What kind of a business runs that way other than a shady one

Can only advise anyone intending to deal with him not to part with any money before receiving any goods

Sorry Elliot you didn't realise I was being ironic / sarcastic with my 'stand up guy' comment I was repeating a comment on Facebook  about Dan being  true to his word as though everything is forgiven  (but unless you read the comment you wouldn't have known that)

Dans selling a power brush on Facebook......

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cleantrader/1370709192947646/?comment_id=1371434399541792&ref=notif&notif_t=like&notif_id=1486074979433931
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Craig A Moore

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 11:14:02 pm »
I there anywhere else to get it from ?