Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smurf

Re: New to driveway cleaning
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2017, 07:27:27 pm »
Yes, but try and judge the size of the job over the phone, if they say it's a 5ft path then tell them your minimum charge, if they can park 8 cars on it and they have a patios round the back then go quote the job

Regards to the size of the job  I posted a while back about google earth pro. http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=200341.msg1757345#msg1757345

If you use the measurement tools included you can work out the rough size of a job  sat in the warm. This can be done anytime at your leisure before or after you do a site survey   ;)

Smurf

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2017, 08:34:17 pm »
My gutter cleaning wet and dry vac is invaluable if you get a surface build up of water when cleaning the driveway or patio.......especially if the driveway is on a slope going into a garage. I usually remove the grids from soakaways  and hover them out and once more after re-sanding. This makes a great before and after picture for your website.

Regards to bad drainage you quickly learn what a pain in the arse it can be for sure.  On some jobs I wish I wearing a pair of waders  ;D

Sometimes the clean up process can take longer than the actual clean so needs to be taken into consideration too when pricing  work up.

Aqua Power Solutions

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2017, 09:40:31 pm »
Well good news is im not in South Wales lol Also thanks for the reply really appreciate it.

As for the marketing side of the business and getting on with customers etc etc I should be pretty good as I already run a successful party rental  entertainment  company so have gained lots of experience from doing so.

My plan is to start with driveway Cleaning crack that first and then expend the company into other things.

I started getting my stuff together about 4 months ago

Here's a list of what I have so far all new

Honda 390 pressure washer
22inch flat surface cleaner
Vivaro van
Brushes
Spray bottles
Buffer tank
Wellies
Weather proofs
Tape measures
Website

Am I missing anything ? Thanks
Fuel Canister with Funnel
Spare Pressure Hose with Connectors
Tool Box
PTFE Tape
Shovel with waste sacks
Trip Hazard Signs
Water hose reel and various connectors
Eye protection
Drain  & Manhole Hooks
Spare  Lance &  Nozzles
WFP or Trad window cleaning equipment
Advertising board
Ed

Aqua Power Solutions external property maintenance 01423 541 400 Mobile 0752 158 3240  Visit our Facebook page for examples of our work https://www.facebook.com/Aqua-Power-Solutions-332485570200950/

Del Boy

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2017, 09:46:58 pm »
Thank for the reply what is trad window cleaning equipment please

Aqua Power Solutions

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2017, 05:09:46 pm »
David ,
Bucket , scrims ,  squeegee  , applicator , steps or pointer ladder, washing up liquid ect ect
Ed
Aqua Power Solutions external property maintenance 01423 541 400 Mobile 0752 158 3240  Visit our Facebook page for examples of our work https://www.facebook.com/Aqua-Power-Solutions-332485570200950/