Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

richyp

Soft washing
« on: November 17, 2016, 08:47:39 pm »
Hi can anyone recommend  a soft washing training company and is anyone on this forum doing this or thinking of adding it to existing  business.. Thankyou in advance

R

SeanK

Re: Soft washing
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 09:16:06 pm »
I think Smurf trained this guy. lol.        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X29tFkVO-Gc

the king

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 07:42:57 am »
face book has loads of soft wash pages  they are doing training all over the uk at the minit u can join the groups and book a slot

Smurf

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 01:23:56 pm »
I think Smurf trained this guy. lol.        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X29tFkVO-Gc

Just goes to show how stupid some people are.  :o White trainers with white shorts cowboy springs to mind ;D

Elfyn

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 03:42:21 pm »
I'd like to have a look at his risk assessment.  8) :o

Smurf

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2016, 07:20:42 pm »
I'd like to have a look at his risk assessment.  8) :o
Maybe he needs to look at this site for guidance https://www.osha.gov/

Smurf

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2016, 01:02:36 pm »
Hi can anyone recommend  a soft washing training company and is anyone on this forum doing this or thinking of adding it to existing  business.. Thankyou in advance

R

To answer your question try http://www.softwashsolutions.co.uk/

Flight 447

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2016, 01:37:36 am »
If you want my advice  keep your money in the pocket. i went to one of these 1 day course. amd it all about pushing you to buy their products etc etc.  go and find out who in your area that has  a good name on Softwashing and spent a day with him. your saying 170 odd right away. i went to see if i would learn any more  than watching  stuff i  seen on  U tube. and to be honest  no... other guys may  say different.  .  ask around you will find guys who will help you  and let you go and spent the day doing softwashing ..

Smurf

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2016, 10:04:31 am »
Hi Marty, Can I ask which company did you go on a one day course with as there are a few?
Was it smartseal by any chance as that sounds about right for them  ;D

Flight 447

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2016, 10:19:04 am »
Hi Smurk
 im very sorry i copy and paste  the wrong Softwash company, .  they give you all the sales chat about working as a  team etc   end of day its al about selling their stuff.. most of the time i use hypo now,  any of my clients that going to spend big money wants to see the  results that day before you leave not in 5 /14 days times,, i know all about the danger of hypo and the cons etc,, if you use it in the right manner .. well its hell lot cheaper than the chems these guys are selling , softwashing  hitting the roof at moment and these guys see the market..  you can learn loads of U tube  .

Smurf

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2016, 10:49:26 am »
Smurf  you mean not "Smurk" ;D ;D

I'm quite suprised after you attending that course that you felt it was a total waste of money and did not learn anything you did not know already. Is that what you are saying?

Flight 447

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2016, 11:57:31 am »
Opss sorry was rushing this morning,   well i did not learn any thing that i could not get off U tube, unless you havent gota  brain cell and cant work things out then the course will be great for you..  if you the kind of person that can pick things up easy and  store the info . then just go out on a day with a guy. there plenty around the uk. and the money u save that can go towards the tools you need..  as i said before guys may learn from it. i started out knowing nothing and watched  u tube and send the odd message to guys. . but they were lot off chat about these courses and i was wondering  am i missing out.. you get a cert end of day to only prove you sat in a course. some may think wow that will help me to get work.. hmmmm
the bottom line is  take your time ask around before your throwing money away.. you can great great info and all the help you need with out spendng cash

Smurf

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2016, 01:22:32 pm »
Must admit I was tempted to book on that course but now you have put me right off it for now.
At least you have a cert to say you're a softwash pro now unlike me lol

I see on bookfarce pages the Luton training date rhinoman has taken nearly all the places for all his staff to attend.  ::)roll

Flight 447

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2016, 05:47:49 pm »
029 20 218 943
07710 471 047 Gavin in Cardiff . he works all over the uk, and i was in touch with him, long time ago and very happy for me to go out on a day with him... to be honest the cert  is worh Feck all , all it  shows you went on a  day course..save your  money  buy hypo and jet from Benz and away you go.. m,aybe in 2 years time when things get more advance with bigger machines  etc , then mabe i have rethink .  its  easy to do  as long you know the danger what hpyo can do  and wash down well before and after ,  their loads of softwashing groups out there join them and get all the help you want for free while sipping cup coffee lol

the king

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2016, 06:16:56 am »
funny you say that marty shaw as i asked questions about soft washing on a different forum and mark m and kevin cogen wernt keen  me geting any info they were like go do the coarse and pay your money , im shore they payed out like well over £200 for theres  ;D  ;D so i tjault sod them twxxxxts ill go on fb and lurn off there vids ect ,i was temped with a coarse but after hering what you have said i wont bother ::)roll no wander they were tuchy about shairing info ::)roll

the king

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2016, 06:18:52 am »
theres a chap in plymouth who i was chating to he uses hypo all the time he uploads loads of vids 8)

Smurf

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2016, 05:30:55 pm »
There is not much to learn with this softwashing melarky to be honest.
Best don't burn yer skin and end up in hospital is one of them. Oops!  ;D

Flight 447

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2016, 06:10:18 pm »
Just up date on what i posted ,, i had said about certain softwash company in uk    i copy and paste  the wrong name .. so sorry about that  Gavin  Reardon from Cardiff is great guy to have chat with

Hypo is good ..  cover hands. eyes and wear prop gear  and you be fine

the king

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2016, 07:59:32 pm »
There is not much to learn with this softwashing melarky to be honest.
Best don't burn yer skin and end up in hospital is one of them. Oops!  ;D
;D ;D