Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Daniel Ball

Newbie water fed pole system
« on: October 13, 2016, 06:49:13 pm »
Just starting a round and got a few customers and have a few questions about the pole systems as I really no next to nothing about them and I'd really appreciate help.

1.) Am i able to get a water fed pole system in a citroen berlingo?

2.) How much am i looking at to get one fitted?

3.) Where is the best place to get them from?

Thank you.

nathankaye

Re: Newbie water fed pole system
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 07:26:42 pm »

Do you see the box with 3 lines voing accross. Click/press that and it comes up with a search button. You will gain knowledge via using it.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

swanson

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 08:25:57 pm »
Depends what payload it is
Start with a 250 litre streamline system

AuRavelling79

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 08:37:04 pm »
Hi Daniel,

What is your budget? Will you be working in another job while you build your round? Have you considered a trailer? Tell us a bit more and we can help.

You can put a small system in a Berlingo - how many seats do you need to retain if you do?
It's a game of three halves!

Cookie

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2016, 08:40:34 pm »
Depends what payload it is
Start with a 250 litre streamline system

You may even be able to go bigger if you have one of the higher payload Berlingos.

Also get yourself a TDS meter to find out whether you need to RO & DI (TDS above say 100ppm) or just DI (less than 100ppm).

Quite a few suppliers around including Grippatank, Pure Freedom, Window Cleaning Warehouse, Pure2o amongst others - I suggest you 'phone around & see what deal they can do for you.  Alternatively get the bits & install your own system (this is what I did - apart from securing the tank through the van chassis which the local garage did for me).