Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nathankaye

ammonyx lo how much?
« on: July 06, 2016, 04:08:34 pm »
Hi guys, so ive finished using my first batch of hypo and what a difference to my cleans  it made. But i was adding squirty to it and it didnt foam as great as wanted. So been recommended to use ammonyx lo which has now come.
If im using my hypo at 1:3 or 1:2 mix how much or how little do i add.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Rob clarke

Re: ammonyx lo hoe much?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 04:29:44 pm »
Hi guys, so ive finished using my first batch of hypo and what a difference to my cleans  it made. But i was adding squirty to it and it didnt foam as great as wanted. So been recommended to use ammonyx lo which has now come.
If im using my hypo at 1:3 or 1:2 mix how much or how little do i add.

Is there anything hypo shouldn't be used on? as I'm picking some up next week  ;D

Rob clarke

Re: ammonyx lo hoe much?
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 04:30:09 pm »
Yeehaa  ;D lol

Smurf

Re: ammonyx lo how much?
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 06:29:44 pm »
1% hypo will clean most vertical surfaces, render, plastics, glass etc without causing damage. Still the likes of glass you would need to rinse down afterwards then trad or wfp the windows afterwards.

Start going mad with a strong hypo mix above say 2% for render cleaning for instance then you will start to encounter loads of issues and possibly a claim made against you for injury or damage.

simonr

Re: ammonyx lo how much?
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2016, 06:55:44 pm »
  if its 11% do you mix it  10 to 1 to get 1% ??