Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smurf

BDCS

Re: Is this just a toy or maybe a handy bit of kit?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 10:08:14 pm »
Any piece of kit that makes the job easier is worth having, the only issue is how long it lasts and the price. I have never had a battery fail on my watering can

Smurf

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 10:48:11 pm »
Any piece of kit that makes the job easier is worth having, the only issue is how long it lasts and the price. I have never had a battery fail on my watering can

I don't suppose you have  ;D ;D

BDCS

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 08:45:14 am »
It needs a pole system to be any use.  I only need a pump to get hypo or bio onto a wall - ground level I can use my x jet or the  old reliable

Smurf

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 10:03:20 am »
I'm thinking cost wise £225 and another £45 for that silly 2m extention so in total £270 seems a bit ott to me when say you could build the likes of  a decent chemical pump box instead and convert any wfp to apply chems to walls, plastics etc.

I see it's just been branded ips as you can get the same from amazon uk just called a different name https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ecojet-Automatic-Sprayer-backpack-trolley/dp/B01CUG15ZA/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1466414030&sr=1-1&keywords=Ecojet+Automatic+Sprayer+with+backpack+tank+and+trolley

Smurf

Re: Is this just a toy or maybe a handy bit of kit? New
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2016, 09:59:03 pm »
Same job - £52 plus vat

http://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/all-products/pure-water-systems/portable-systems/8-litre-sprayer/gardiner-8-litre-mini-battery-sprayer.html

The Gardiner 8 Litre Battery Sprayer

Ideal to run an indoor cleaning system from
 •8 Litre Capacity - can run with as little as 1 litre of fluid
 •Comes with trigger and brass spray lance
 •Moulded handle on lid
 •6v - 4.5AH battery capacity
 •Pump & Controller - 12v, powerful, compact and quiet pump
 •Up to 1.5 hours continuous pumping from each charge
 •Removable backpack straps
 •1.5m flexible outlet hose - ID 6mm (will also fit 8mm barb fittings if hose is heated before connecting)

Please note: The Sprayer is warrantied for use with water only - due to health and safety reasons no warranty returns will be accepted if the Sprayer has been used with any chemicals   ::)roll

So what am I going to do with that thing water me plants ffs  ;D ;D
It also make laugh as that is actualy a  chepo china chemical sprayer and mr g don't give any warranty if it's  used with chems...Doh!