Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Blackadder

What's the worst...
« on: February 24, 2016, 07:31:07 pm »
What's the worst thing you've done to a customer as pay back for non payment of debts, must be some good ones out there?  ;D

Cookie

Re: What's the worst...
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 08:21:11 pm »
The largest customer debt I've had so far is £20. If you know they are not going to pay up just drop them as a customer and move on....  If you get wound up & angry about it the only person it affects is you! I don't believe in pay back.

duncan h

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 08:24:15 pm »
I do. These people do it for a living. Had it plastering. They cancelled a cheque
 before even giving me it. Feel like smashing every window, but would get the cells for it. I will see then leaving there car when shopping :)

Spruce

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 08:30:59 pm »
The largest customer debt I've had so far is £20. If you know they are not going to pay up just drop them as a customer and move on....  If you get wound up & angry about it the only person it affects is you! I don't believe in pay back.

I agree 100%. Getting even only lowers ourselves to their level.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

jk999

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 09:05:22 pm »
Only thing I ever did was throw the mucky water all over a shop window because he refused to pay me for doing his sign

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2016, 09:11:43 pm »

I also agree. I believe in trying to be the best person you can be. Think how you like to be treated and do your best to treat others that way. When you do it draws a better type of person to you. Some may take advantage of you but often the way you behave has a positive effect on them. I've experienced this a number of times over the years. However, those that continue to mess me around I drop. They're not daft. Most will know why.

Johnny B

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2016, 09:12:40 pm »
The worst thing I did was to get stressed over it. Nowadays I just walk away. Payback comes when the non-payers can't see out of their windows while you are still cleaning for their neighbours!

John
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Blackadder

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2016, 09:14:29 pm »
I wouldn't do anything myself s payback (I don't think) but reading a couple of threads, I guessed some might have.

Cookie

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2016, 10:05:10 pm »
I wouldn't do anything myself s payback (I don't think) but reading a couple of threads, I guessed some might have.

I think maybe some people vent their frustration on here (which is fair enough) and much better than throwing bricks through your customers windows!

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2016, 06:54:45 pm »
Very rarely used to happen, but I have occasionally been so annoyed by someone's blatant intention to rip me off that I took the simple solution: Not going to pay me for taking the dirt off?  Ok, I put it all back on again.

Mick Kent

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2016, 07:00:17 pm »
i had a separate sim card and for any non payers or messers id order pizza/curry  etc to there address as my little way of revenge but then thought i was being childish and idiotic putting the delivery drivers and takeaway companys faulse deliverys, to the worse cases who owed 3 or more cleans i rung a few cab firms for after midnight and said to knock loudly as partially deaf.
Not done it for years now though, i grew up and decided that messers were simply best just not on the books.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2016, 07:08:20 pm »
i just sent dave willis around that was enough  ;D ;D ;D

Stoots

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2016, 10:07:52 pm »
i had a separate sim card and for any non payers or messers id order pizza/curry  etc to there address as my little way of revenge but then thought i was being childish and idiotic putting the delivery drivers and takeaway companys faulse deliverys, to the worse cases who owed 3 or more cleans i rung a few cab firms for after midnight and said to knock loudly as partially deaf.
Not done it for years now though, i grew up and decided that messers were simply best just not on the books.

nice one mick, got a few that need revenge but a bit paranoid about the usual eggs etc knowing my luck they will have a camera

ive got a spare sim now need to make a hit list

Dave Willis

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2016, 10:46:23 pm »
i just sent dave willis around that was enough  ;D ;D ;D

I did flip last year - had a massive row in the street followed by me emptying a large pump up sprayer of virosol mix over their front windows.