Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Willis

Before and after
« on: February 10, 2016, 06:30:31 pm »
Couple of pics - Vision seems to be doing well.

8weekly

Re: Before and after
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 07:02:01 pm »
If you can now do a good job with Vision it must be good stuff.  ;D

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 07:06:48 pm »
What I really want to be able to see is a window cleaned with vision and one without and be able to see the difference.
Nobody seems to have been able to provide that yet.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 07:22:20 pm »
I'm really liking the newer version of vision

Dave Willis

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 07:45:16 pm »

Cleaned my own windows when I got home - low sun direct in the kitchen and conservatory windows- usual dreadful standard! Wife knows what to expect now when I inspect them and stuffs the kids ears with cotton wool.

keyser soze

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2016, 07:57:32 pm »
wow thats so shiney

the king

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2016, 09:15:48 pm »

Cleaned my own windows when I got home - low sun direct in the kitchen and conservatory windows- usual dreadful standard! Wife knows what to expect now when I inspect them and stuffs the kids ears with cotton wool.

Mine are exactly the same!! Drives me mad

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2016, 10:16:57 pm »
Come on Dave your having me on the only product that will give glass that shine are little waffle weave cloths. :o

Smurf

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2016, 11:16:19 pm »
Come on Dave your having me on the only product that will give glass that shine are little waffle weave cloths. :o

Oh really...  I guess you haven't tried vision then ;D

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2016, 11:30:16 pm »

Oh really...  I guess you haven't tried vision then ;D
  I have plenty :D of vision Smurf, just helping me old buddy to get more views on his sparkling glass.

Rich Wilts

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2016, 12:14:36 am »
What I really want to be able to see is a window cleaned with vision and one without and be able to see the difference.
Not even the bloke who flogs it and he's a windie as well. Says it all really.

Rich Wilts

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2016, 12:16:44 am »

So it doesn't improve the rinsing or cleaning then. According to the claims by the manufacturers (😜) it does.

Smurf

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2016, 04:29:35 pm »

So it doesn't improve the rinsing or cleaning then. According to the claims by the manufacturers () it does.

Try it and maybe you will find out yourself if you like it or not.
I will continue to use vision x with hot/warm water as that combo works very well for me.
I've also have found it a competitive edge over other wfp guys as my customers love the sparking clean results too  ;D

Perfect Windows

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2016, 04:52:26 pm »

I'm building an office in the garden - it's going to have used double glazing units.  I'm going to wash them once a month, half of each window with vision in the water, half without.  I'll report at the end of the summer.

Vin

Rich Wilts

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2016, 06:28:07 pm »

So it doesn't improve the rinsing or cleaning then. According to the claims by the manufacturers () it does.

I will continue to use vision x with hot/warm water as that combo works very well for me.
I've also have found it a competitive edge over other wfp guys as my customers love the sparking clean results too  ;D

I have used it. Two different types.

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2016, 08:56:53 pm »

[/quote]

[/quote]
Do you mean to tell me you have won over customers from other window cleaners because they've noticed how much more sparkling your customers windows are ? or that your existing customers have noticed a difference since you started adding an unknown ingredient to your pure water ? If so how is that a competitive edge ? - they were already your customers.

I maybe missing out on some great game changing innovation here but I just fail to see how spending money on something that costs me but does not earn me any more money has any benefit. Maybe I just have no vision.

kempy

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2016, 09:01:46 pm »
Some will enjoy using vision and be happy with it .

Some will buy it and won't be happy with it .

Hence we have the positive group and the negative group ...

Could we just all except this .

The positive guys/ ladies get on with their cleaning methods and techniques .
The ones that are negative on it just get on with their cleaning methods and techniques .

We all WIN WIN WIN ......
And move on

( can't wait for the univalve - be awesome )

Smurf

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2016, 02:42:28 pm »

[/quote]
Do you mean to tell me you have won over customers from other window cleaners because they've noticed how much more sparkling your customers windows are ? or that your existing customers have noticed a difference since you started adding an unknown ingredient to your pure water ? If so how is that a competitive edge ? - they were already your customers.

I maybe missing out on some great game changing innovation here but I just fail to see how spending money on something that costs me but does not earn me any more money has any benefit. Maybe I just have no vision.
[/quote]

New customers are impress that I don't just use cold tap water like most  ;D

SeanK

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2016, 10:38:59 pm »

There you go Dave maybe that will jog your memory. ::)roll