Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Plankton

Re: Karcher vac problem
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2015, 11:57:22 pm »
Strip it down again as just might be the motor brushes worn out and should be cheap to replace
I did take the brushes out and examine them.... I then put them back in as I don't know what a worn motor brush looks like!  :)
Plenty on them though and the vac completely ground to a halt when attached to a jigsaw. Dry filter in place as well.
I had a mask on and the blades were burning out when cutting cement board so I didn't notice if the vac was burning as well. It was only when I went down two flights of stairs that I noticed I was smelling like Guy Fox!

Smurf

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2015, 05:44:54 pm »
Strip it down again as just might be the motor brushes worn out and should be cheap to replace
I did take the brushes out and examine them.... I then put them back in as I don't know what a worn motor brush looks like!  :)
Plenty on them though and the vac completely ground to a halt when attached to a jigsaw. Dry filter in place as well.
I had a mask on and the blades were burning out when cutting cement board so I didn't notice if the vac was burning as well. It was only when I went down two flights of stairs that I noticed I was smelling like Guy Fox!

RIP to be sure as it's well and truly fooked now ;D

Plankton

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2015, 06:04:42 pm »
 ;D ;D