Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Adam P

Upgrade My Domestic Kit
« on: October 29, 2015, 10:30:04 pm »
http://www.cleaningspot.co.uk/acatalog/Domestic_kit.html

i've got the above kit. we use it for domestic house cleans once in a while, maybe once every week. Does the job ok for what we need for the most part, until we come across a house which has bad hose pressure so making above second floor impossible, or a really really dirty house (this is only used for between rentals), or conservatory.

i've asked the company how we could upgrade and they've suggested the below, however £720 is a lot to pay for what seems like just a battery, pump, water tank and trolley.

http://www.cleaningspot.co.uk/acatalog/Trolleys_with_DI_filter.html

any suggestions on what else I could try?

We would like to be able to do 3/4 domestic houses a week. It's nothing major at all just the single jobs we get when a customer is moving house and need the external windows cleaned too, so a big system isn't what we want, but the ability to do a decent job, while not taking up too much room in the van.

Rob@Blast off

Re: Upgrade My Domestic Kit
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 11:10:58 pm »
All you need to add is a backpack.

slap bash

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 11:13:21 am »
I guess you do end of tenant contracts. Why not get a windy in your area and sub it out. You will have spent more then you would make in a year soon with more problems, because you do not have the skill and tools to do the job. Do what you do best and  sub out the glass to someone with a understanding of glass cleaning just add your profit only his fee. That`s how you make money and have less stress.  Before to long you will have spent a grand and then be looking for more work to make the windows profitable. You need to know your limits.  ??? ??? ??? ;D ;D

Adam P

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 12:48:36 pm »
Unfortunately for the area we cover, the last minute nature of the work, and the small size of some properties, no window cleaner ever even responds. We tried a few times before deciding we had no choice but to do it ourselves

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2015, 02:46:24 pm »
why not tell us where your from on here , maybe some could help you out even better if you help each other !

must window cleaners wont do maintaince cleans in stair  wells, shared landings  ect ect in big flats office blocks  , lot of management  firms want them both done all in one contract and even with this crap gear you want to buy you cant quote for them either

but when you work togather theres no stopping you both but that's just me looking from the outside in

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2015, 12:33:32 pm »