Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

G & M

x line poles
« on: October 06, 2015, 11:41:22 pm »
Who uses x line poles and if you do what is the verdict of the poles and the extensions.  Also a verdict on the brushes would be nice.

Mike #1

Re: x line poles
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 07:05:28 am »
You are on the wrong forum mate  ;D ;D   £290 for a 20ft pole with brush carbon pole   ???

Dave Willis

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 07:06:55 am »
Brushes are good.

kempy

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 07:33:18 am »
I need a new brush , I'm tempted with these . Majority like them , only one person has said ordinery who I know .
But most love them .

I'm using soft black Gardiners one atm .

jk999

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 09:15:43 am »
Medium mix super light lasted well over a year so I just got another one off those. For poles xlines are very  similar  to  elite poles I think that's what they called them and I thought it was a pile off crap, also used the Phoenix  but to be honest the slx is the best I've used  in the fifteen  years off poling windows that s what I will  get again for my next pole

Mike #1

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2015, 09:26:48 am »
Elite pole lasted me 19 months and weighs a ton still got it in garage .

Had my S-max for 30 months and still going strong without issue .

jonny thompson

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2015, 04:00:57 pm »
The x line flocked brush is far far better than any gardiner brush , I have been using super light for years but alway felt they didn't last long. They feel very cheap to use compared to the x line

tlwcs

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2015, 06:00:32 pm »
The x line flocked brush is far far better than any gardiner brush , I have been using super light for years but alway felt they didn't last long. They feel very cheap to use compared to the x line

I have to echo this. I bought a flocked and a mono. Always used the Gardiner extreme brushes but also bought the supreme, again one of each, when they came out.
The extreme are so light but wear too quickly, l was buying a flocked every month.
The supreme again were ok but I did not think they cleaned any better than the extreme, just heavier.
Xline seem to have slightly longer bristles and defo feel different/better on the glass. Heavier, yes. But quicker to use, it that makes sense.

I will try one of his poles when I need to replace mine.
Tony

G & M

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2015, 11:45:43 pm »
I would like to try one of the x line poles or maybe buy another slx which are great poles but the exchange rate between the euro and sterling makes it very expensive to buy any pole at the moment.

G & M

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2015, 11:46:24 pm »
I would like to try one of the x line poles or maybe buy another slx which are great poles but the exchange rate between the euro and sterling makes it very expensive to buy any pole at the moment.

the king

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2015, 07:57:36 am »
my next pole will b a xline ive had clx, slx , pheonix , super max  poles  i like the clamps on the xline i felt one at marks show and it felt solid not shore how long they last tho ?as for the xline brushes i used my m8's for a job and i hated it i like the tecbuk's and the supreme brushes

NWH

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2015, 05:00:59 pm »
I agree the supremes don't clean any better than the extremes IMO,hell of a lot of difference on the end of the pole if there's not on the scales

the king

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2015, 07:36:41 pm »
the supreme brushes do scrub beta cos they have more bristels on them  also the natural bristels scrub beta than mono bristels

NWH

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2015, 10:06:57 pm »
On regular cleans they don't need a lot of scrubbing I use hot water and that in itself does most of the work