Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

H MAN

Here we show how to use the Liquidator channel on a swivel type handle.
As well as the Moerman handle that has a modified to self adjusting swivel as you use it.
 Original nob broke heavy handed LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ5B5lXpJhI

Rich Wilts

Looked as if a good mess would've been left with the first clean. I wouldn't have wanted to guarantee the quality of any of that to be honest mate.

H MAN

Looked as if a good mess would've been left with the first clean. I wouldn't have wanted to guarantee the quality of any of that to be honest mate.
How do you mean in which way??

Rich Wilts

In my experience when you stop the forward motion of a squeegee you deposit residue on the glass. It looks very much like this is happening particularly on the last corner movement prior to your final sweep of the squeegee to finalise the cleann

Rich Wilts

When you are at this stage on every pane of glass

H MAN

OK now you talking about when closing out to the side?
With the swivel squeegee.

H MAN

Yes it might of been better to have the scrubbing pad over the top.
And use it like when we use the Moerman squeegee handle.
As would of seen that it adjusts the angle similar to a wagtail.
But more stable does not move as freely.
The whole point of the video was that a few people had said it was not possible to use that liquidator channel on a pole.
Regarding the Moerman handle and channel with the self adjusting swivel.
Using it this way like in video It seems it may be easier to use then a Wagtail that is if you are into using them.

Mick Kent

well i suppose....thats about it  ;D

H MAN

No not yet!! LOL
First squeegee was a DIY swivel handle with the Moerman channel   original rubber & clips are straight as shown in a previous video.
Also must admit all that fafffing around swivelling on the smaller side windows seemed little more movement intensive.
Where using the Moerman handle with Liquidator channel.
We had it set on the zero degree and adjusted angle on pole to the glass.
Put DIY Quick-LoQ adapter into the handle so to be able to use pole.
Regarding the thin seals the middle glass have those thin seals this is why was bit slow.

Avo

i like that bit....

Hi h man watched your videos on the moerman channels and clips after bending the clips back inline with the channel dose the squeegee work?? Do you have problems with the rubber riding out of the ends while on glass??

H MAN

i like that bit....

Hi h man watched your videos on the moerman channels and clips after bending the clips back inline with the channel dose the squeegee work?? Do you have problems with the rubber riding out of the ends while on glass??

We have just put a scrubbing pad on the Moerman channel that flips over the top of channel.
With a attachment on the back of handle so to detail the window after squeegeeing.
It works like Chris Dawber Wagtail set up also looks much the same as well.
Only difference is we are using a Moerman handle and channel as in the video.
Different way of having the scrubber sleeve on the channel.
Also took the Moerman clips off to see if there was any difference how it worked.
Gave it a quick go found it works quicker and easier then any other squeegee used on a pole for  higher windows.
Will be putting a video together to show what it looks like.
And give you a demo on high windows.   ;) ;D

NWH

Just modify a wagtail with dog eared ends I would forget the liquidator,if everyone that didn't like it got there money back they would be seriously out of pocket as a simple modification on a standard channel is bettet

Avo

I had a quick go with the liquidator channel this afternoon at home and after 2 goes it was obvious the clips needed bending back as there to far forwards. It seemed ok after that but I need a full day's work before making a decision. I'm not even sure why I bought the liquidator because I've always been happy with the wagtail channels.

NWH

You can't work fast with it which is to frustrating for me.a simple dog war on a standard Chanel is far better IMO