Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Darren muir

Advertising
« on: February 26, 2015, 09:04:20 pm »
Hi
 How much are people generally spending on advertising and what do think works best . I've got website,  face book page listing on yell.com just got design finalised for flyers they should be here by Tuesday. Considering a Google ads campaign and a premier yell .com listing . Any thoughts?

Smudger

Re: Advertising
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 09:14:45 pm »
Google ads is ok but very expensive - try not to go down the price per click route !!

Goto people per hour and find someone who knows seo and charges per month.

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Darren muir

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 09:27:55 pm »
Cheers Iam not sure which it is but they said it would be around 90 a month +vat didn't think that was to bad . Just wanted to see what others do

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 09:38:20 pm »
Who was that Google ?

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

Darren muir

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2015, 11:23:39 pm »
It was yell.com working on behalf of Google I spoke to another company and they were about 3 times the price

Smudger

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2015, 09:05:38 am »
I have dealt with yell, they are useless put the money towards the more expensive options, otherwise your throwing that money away

Darran