Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Twc services

Re: Just had a call from BBC radio 4
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2015, 05:26:35 pm »
Any other good suggestions i can throw out to this terrible government while im there ?

9-10 am sunday morning Radio 4

Tom White

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2015, 05:27:46 pm »
I offered a customer - as a joke - a receipt for cash they paid me, and my customer asked, "What am I meant to do with the receipt?"

I thought that was pretty good; what are they meant to do with them?

Walter Mitty

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2015, 05:35:42 pm »
I offered a customer - as a joke - a receipt for cash they paid me, and my customer asked, "What am I meant to do with the receipt?"

They could use it as evidence for compensation when they sue the bird that poo'd on their windows.

Joey Eastwood

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2015, 05:37:38 pm »

lol
when life throws you water, clean windows

Don Kee

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2015, 05:41:34 pm »
Any other good suggestions i can throw out to this terrible government while im there ?

9-10 am sunday morning Radio 4

Yeah, the whole judicial system and countries ethos is innocent until proven guilty...
So why is it that because someone takes a cash payment it is assumed they are swindling?
maybe look into politicians expenses & as tosh says, sort their own house out first (lead by example)

Massive corporation legally get away with millions upon millions of tax a year, but  whether bob the builder may or may not declare the tenner he was paid last week seems to take precedence...is someone taking the pi55..?

We bailed out all the rich bankers when they buggered it all up, but yet its still the small man that gets treated like a swindler...then say to them that if mr balls lets you go over his books, you'll let him go over yours. Then we'll see who's actually trying it on with the tax man

PoleKing

« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2015, 05:50:20 pm »
All the suggestions sound good, but you could cloud a great point by making a lot of good ones.
It isn't often that a professional cleaner gets their voice heard on national media.
You could really bring the image up of the humble window cleaner.

And, if you protest too much on something-it makes you look like you're hiding something. If you are or aren't.

Hope it goes well for you.
All the best.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Twc services

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2015, 07:26:11 pm »
Thanks Poleking this was just the sort of thing i was hoping to do. Gone of the days chamois leather and ladder and a few quid in the pocket. This is a growing industry so we need to make it look professional  ;D

colin bird

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2015, 07:29:14 pm »
With the odd exception, I don't knock when I finish a house. I just drop a bill. It saves bags of time & I don't have endless conversations about the weather. Most pay online.
  +1