Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

richywilts

brodex on phone just.....
« on: January 23, 2015, 11:24:11 am »
had salesman ring me up telling me about there latest poles so i showed some interest as may be needed as local to me and my biggest pole maybe not be long enough for a job ive got booked in so was interested in there 42ft pole which he was trying to sell to me so i asked if they have any in stock as need one for before 28th jan

which he replied no sorry got none in stock were manufacturing them at minute why ring me up trying to get an order then

out of curiosity what are there more expensive poles like not had one since the old silver aluminium pole days
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

chris turner

Re: brodex on phone just.....
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 11:44:28 am »
Funnily enough I browsed the brodex website yesterday for the first time. Absolute rip off some of the stuff on there.
If I get a call from them il be hanging up straight away that's for sure.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 12:21:37 pm »
Thanks for the heads up on them calling!

Walter Mitty

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 02:05:02 pm »
If you don't want them calling, just tell them to take you off the calling list.  I did that and not heard from them in years.  Nothing against Brodex but I would rather not receive cold calls as I already have my favourite suppliers for whatever item I may be buying.