Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Window Lickers

Cheques
« on: January 16, 2015, 08:26:30 am »
Anyone fazed payment with cheques out?
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

Positivity

Re: Cheques
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 11:42:05 am »
Tried but still got custies (usually older) who given the option of online banking or cheque are still prepared to write one out and go to the bother of stuffing it in an envelope, sticking a stamp on and going the post box!!!
Amazes me but it's better than collecting ;D

Tom-01

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 03:06:10 pm »
I still take a fair amount of cheques. They cost me £1.50 each to pay in as well :/ The bigger jobs we do for management companies and the like aren't too bad as the jobs are priced high anyway.

I've tried getting some cutsies on GoCardless, but found that existing ones don't want it.

I think I will get a card machine and refuse cheques or say the £1.50 charge has to be paid also.

Tom

chris turner

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 03:39:34 pm »
I still take a fair amount of cheques. They cost me £1.50 each to pay in as well :/ The bigger jobs we do for management companies and the like aren't too bad as the jobs are priced high anyway.

I've tried getting some cutsies on GoCardless, but found that existing ones don't want it.

I think I will get a card machine and refuse cheques or say the £1.50 charge has to be paid also.

Tom

Just open a basic bank account, run all cheques through it and transfer to business/current account.
Doesn't cost a thing to cash cheques this way and it's unlimited.
Iv been doing it 5 years, never once been questioned by the bank, I stick in around 40 cheques a month.