Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dave f

beaten by the weatrher
« on: July 17, 2014, 03:49:19 pm »
never thought id say it .its red hot up here in west yorkshire.how are you boys doing down south.roll on winter ;D

PurefectWindowCleaning

Re: beaten by the weatrher
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 03:54:19 pm »
Been about 25 down ere, but cloudy all day.

Decided to call it a day an hour early  8)

Steven Biggs

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 04:16:18 pm »
Yeh I packed in at 11 . Two warm went to the pub and I'm still in the beer garden . Looks like  leaving the corsa and all my ladders and gear here till morning . I'll judt leave Tyson and Marley in the car over night no one will go near it when they see them too. Might as well get another strongbow in .not a bad job this in the summer 🍻

AuRavelling79

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 04:19:48 pm »
Yeh I packed in at 11 . Two warm went to the pub and I'm still in the beer garden . Looks like  leaving the corsa and all my ladders and gear here till morning . I'll judt leave Tyson and Marley in the car over night no one will go near it when they see them too. Might as well get another strongbow in .not a bad job this in the summer 🍻

Make sure the windows are shut in this nice warm weather; alternatively leave the ladders in the car and wedge them in with the sunroof. That'll leave a bit of air for the dogs.
It's a game of three halves!

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 07:10:35 pm »
never thought id say it .its red hot up here in west yorkshire.how are you boys doing down south.roll on winter ;D

soft lad!! ;D ;D

hottest day of the year  in sunny cheshire today!FULL DAY IN!gotta admit though im feeling a little frazzled now even with factor 30 on all day! ::)roll 8)
price higher/work harder!

koopmaster

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 07:41:07 pm »
Yeh, even I am RED today , never use suncream in this country. 

I disconnected my pole a couple of times and drenched water all over my head.  Kept a wet scrim and kept wiping the sweat off.

Going to leave the dog (pepsy)  at home tomorrow morning and let him chill.   (he also got a good soaking this afternoon)

duncan h

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2014, 08:21:30 pm »
Got a new customer at 6.30 last night, so cleaned them while II was there. It hammered it down. Now that's West Yorkshire....I got wet  ;D

Tom White

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2014, 10:21:12 pm »
Yeh, even I am RED today , never use suncream in this country. 

Then you're daft.

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2014, 10:23:25 pm »

;D your trying I will give you that.